Author Topic: Travelling Klicky - variant suggested  (Read 8104 times)

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
Re: Travelling Klicky - variant suggested
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2008, 19:08:18 »
I think all in the same topic would be tidier, and show how this feisty couple get about.

Offline Janice

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2008, 01:58:20 »
Martin,
Would it be OK for Fred and Maisie to have a change of clothes?  It will be awhile before I can buy a set of Grandparents, but meantime I have a couple that look like Fred and Maisie in different clothes.  I  even have my set up ready for a camera...which I am deficient in both camera and talent.  I will have to rely on my adult children to step in and help me out!!  This sounds like such fun, I can't wait to start taking pictures.

Janice
« Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 13:09:36 by Janice »

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2008, 13:03:33 »

Hello, Janice ...  :wave:

Martin,
Would it be OK for Fred and Maisie to have a change of clothes?  It will be awhile before I can buy a set of Grandparents, but meantime I have a couple that look like Fred and Maisie in different clothes.  I  even have my set up ready for a camera...which I am deficient in both camera and talent.  I will have to rely on my adult children to step in and help me out!!  This sounds like such fun, I can't wait to start taking pictures.

Janice

A "change of clothes" might also make sense for Fred and Maisie depending upon where they are.

For instance, they might look a bit over dressed here in the Virgin Islands ... ;)

Hello, Jimbo ...  :wave:

Sounds like fun! :yup:

Jimbo

I agree. It sounds like a lot of fun!

All the best,
Richard