Author Topic: Playmobil DE ordering down?  (Read 490 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: Playmobil DE ordering down?
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2024, 02:17:48 »
How’s the shipping fees to the US
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2024, 07:14:02 »
It is no secret playmobil does not welcome foreign money.

Fixed it for you :lol:

True. But they treat non-german customers as several degrees of garbage.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2024, 16:00:23 »
How’s the shipping fees to the US
International shipping is really high. Playmobil.de doesn't ship international, you have to have it shipped to a German address and then get it reshipped. I do buy sets off of Amazon.de and have them shipped to me in the US which they will do for most Playmobil. For regular sets shipping is still high but the discounts compared to buying full price from Playmobil US make it just slightly more expensive than list price. Since some sets never make it here it's worth it to me for core interests like animal sets for Animobil.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2024, 12:57:15 »
International shipping is really high. Playmobil.de doesn't ship international, you have to have it shipped to a German address and then get it reshipped. I do buy sets off of Amazon.de and have them shipped to me in the US which they will do for most Playmobil. For regular sets shipping is still high but the discounts compared to buying full price from Playmobil US make it just slightly more expensive than list price. Since some sets never make it here it's worth it to me for core interests like animal sets for Animobil.

Thanks for the clarification, I was wondering if the German DS started a new international shipping policy and would have been very surprised.

Yea Amazon is quite nice asset for getting non US sets
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays: