General > News

Müller Black Knight exclusive

(1/3) > >>

StJohn:
When talking about the Golden Jubilee Knight 71604, I gloomily predicted

--- Quote from: StJohn on March 22, 2024, 08:12:02 ---I suspect it's also going to be their last, ever :(

--- End quote ---

Luckily I was wrong.

This Black Knight was commissioned by the retailer Müller Handels GmbH & Co and is currently not on sale. Reportedly, the firm has hidden no more than 100 of them in boxes of regular anniversary knights (71604) that are sold in their shops. The lucky finder wins this exclusive figure plus a number of other treats, including free access to the Fun Park. As such it is virtually impossible to get a black knight if you set out to find one (as I would like to do), but it is quite likely that the Black Knight will also be sold by the store at a later date. I certainly hope so.

More details at Klickywelt (including pics made by one lucky finder).

Best wishes
StJohn

Tiermann:
I hope it comes available regularly at some point. It seems unlikely they would do a print run for such a small number. Obviously I need it for my jousting knights collection but if there really end up being just 100 it will be near impossible. It's a nice look.

Rasputin:
So you buy the golden knight and this is the surprise contents ?

I wonder if certain customers  will be angry and call to complain

StJohn:

--- Quote from: Rasputin on April 27, 2024, 12:53:24 ---So you buy the golden knight and this is the surprise contents ?

I wonder if certain customers  will be angry and call to complain

--- End quote ---

I think one of the other treats is the golden knight, so that the buyer will still get what he expected to acquire.

Rasputin:

--- Quote from: StJohn on April 27, 2024, 17:20:29 ---I think one of the other treats is the golden knight, so that the buyer will still get what he expected to acquire.

--- End quote ---

So in 100 box’s there are both ?

And I get excited if there is an extra flower bloom

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version