General > Brainstorming For Playmobil

Fan Community Representation in Playmobil: Is it real?

(1/2) > >>

Gustavo:
Fan Community Representation in Playmobil:
Is it real?

Can it be done?
What can we do?

What's your opinion?
What's the your range of interaction with geobra Brandstätter?

Do you want to help?
What can we ("I") do?

Gustavo:
Hello, Playmofriends!
 :wave:

I decided to post this because my range of interaction with gB is pratically nul ...

And also because I have opinion(s) that I'd like to share, but I'd like this in a way of leading to help, not protest or complain, which, in the case of the toys "cause" ("Democratically" speaking) helps nobody, worse: only makes people sad and bitter.

So, what's your opinion on the matter? We're fans, and a bit like children asking father christmas our wishes, in a way ... If we behave, says the tradition, we'll have something. If we misbehave, I'm sorry: empty socks, and that's it.

Do you think we could begin such discussion?

Gus
:blackhair:

Richard:

Gus, would you like someone from the "fan community" to sit on the board of directors for Playmobil?

If so, then that person would have to speak German and live in the Nürnberg/Zirndorf/Dietenhofen area.

This would also be someone who could give of his/her time freely (as I'm sure this would not be a paid position).

Now the two BIG questions:

1. How and where would we find this person?

2. How could we (and this person) convince Geobra that this would be a good idea?

I know that I don't have the answers to these questions. Does anyone?

Gustavo:

Difficult thing to find an excentric millionaire, these days 8}

I agree with you completely: there should be someone who preferably speaks German freely, and, if possible, who lives near Zirndorf.
 And that made such job by heart, not for money. (I hadn't thought about this one, but it is a point!)

Would it be difficult to find such person in Klickywelt, do you think?

&, of course, all this is hypothetical, but I think finding people wouldn't be thaaat problematic. The barrier question here, I think, would be "what would gB think about it?" ...
But, well: how to know without asking? ...

G.
:blackhair:

--- Quote from: Richard on July 19, 2008, 17:02:28 ---Now the two BIG questions:

1. How and where would we find this person?

2. How could we (and this person) convince Geobra that this would be a good idea?

I know that I don't have the answers to these questions. Does anyone?

--- End quote ---

Hadoque:
"Klickywelt" has a representative who is in charge of keeping contact & dealing with Geobra's Public Relations department...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version