General > Direct Service/Parts Queries

What happened to the pdf instructions?

(1/2) > >>

tahra:
Well.. that.

All the recent sets have no instructions online? Or am I just blind? Is it right in front of me?

I was wondering about that crazy duck, looked for them.. zilch. Then that Ayuma maybe-steck thing... bupkis...

So.. what happened?

Do we need to start our own database, with scanned instructions?

Oliver:
I assume it's just the usual somewhat-erratic approach to updating the website, and they will appear in time.

I think the PlaymoDB does have scanned instructions where possible?

Tiermann:
I think PlaymoDb auto updates when the pdf becomes available on the Playmobil website. They are slower than they were lately in updating them, and they have pulled back also on the German site having links to order parts. You can still go the the main link and enter part numbers, but they dont have as many pages where you can go directly from the item page to a parts order page.

Hadoque:

--- Quote from: tahra on March 22, 2022, 21:02:47 ---Well.. that.

All the recent sets have no instructions online? Or am I just blind? Is it right in front of me?

I was wondering about that crazy duck, looked for them.. zilch. Then that Ayuma maybe-steck thing... bupkis...

So.. what happened?

Do we need to start our own database, with scanned instructions?

--- End quote ---

Less part-numbers of recent sets both on playmodb and on the official sites. Seems Zirndorf likes selling parts even less then in the past.

GrahamB:
The building instructions for the 'reissued 5300,' 70890 are available on playmobil.de, but those for 70891('reissued 5305') aren't. I was able to get parts for 70891 by quoting part numbers for 5305 and by describing three parts for which 5305 part numbers were unknown. The helpful staff at Playmobil (UK) were able to order all from Zirndorf. Here are the three, two of whose 5305 part numbers were unknown, over to you Heather!:

Mistress of the smaller house 30140160 (k5305b in the DB)
Spats (shoe covers) (brown) 30207450 (3060888 in the DB for 5305)
Feather, lies flat on hat, peg under end (yellow) 30062600 (not in the DB)

(part numbers taken from my invoice)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version