General > News

The revival of the Victorian theme (2022)!

<< < (2/51) > >>

bml87:
Picture alert!!! Almost all pictures are released now by Playmobil (I already provided the links for the upcoming pictures) and the best news ever: the sets will come in boxes!!! It also seems that the dining room will have 4 chairs!

Click the pictures to enlarge ;)

tahra:

--- Quote from: bml87 on November 12, 2021, 20:32:18 ---Picture alert!!! Almost all pictures are released now by Playmobil (I already provided the links for the upcoming pictures) and the best news ever: the sets will come in boxes!!! It also seems that the dining room will have 4 chairs!

--- End quote ---

Thanks for all the pics :)

Oliver:
Thank you for the pictures! Great to see the houses in the correct colours.

Slightly pick and mix with the furniture sets, and surprised they went for a total re-colour for the bedroom set. Happy to have them though, furniture in wood is always welcome.

I'd say these aren't the most wanted Victorian sets for me, and given they are issuing the houses they could have put out the extension floor, but overall this is very welcome

Macruran:
This is really great. I'm willing to tolerate scooby doo and laser dinosaurs if we get reissues like this. Beautiful sets that are a cornerstone of the legend of Playmobil.  8-)

Macruran:
Do all the rooms fit in the large house I wonder? If my calculations are right they do if both children's bedrooms go in the attic (seen and not heard!  ;D)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version