General > Collector's Corner

JLMatterer's Collection

<< < (2/112) > >>

JLMatterer:
I ordered 4672 today from a toy store in Atlanta, GA. I'm hoping this store will turn out to be a good source for Playmobil. We'll see how this first order goes.

JLMatterer:
Oh well - no luck with the last order. of the Archer. They refunded my payment due to being no longer available. That's a pity, as there were many older items at their online shop that I've wanted for awhile & I suspect they're probably not in supply.

JLMatterer:
I was given a chance to get to Classic Plastics Toy Store last week; this is the store in Parkersburg, WV, where  I found the old klickies a few weeks ago.

I found two treats: The first was a baggie with a knight klickie & a horse. going for $0.49. The klicky is the Blue Knight, 4616. The horse I can't identify. All I can comment on is that the saddle is not a separate piece.

Through DS I've found all the other pieces for the Blue Knight set except the shield & the helm plume. Can you help in my quest?  :P

The other item was an unopened Happy Meal from 1982, the sheriff with rifle & rocking chair. It was $4.99; I don't think I'm going to open it but instead keep it as is. I was very excited to get it.  :lmao:

THe store has been advised to keep me abreast of any new Playmobil that comes in.  :lol:

tahra:

--- Quote from: JLMatterer on April 30, 2016, 21:18:45 ---The horse I can't identify. All I can comment on is that the saddle is not a separate piece.

--- End quote ---

Nice color on the horse.

GrahamB:

--- Quote from: JLMatterer on April 30, 2016, 21:18:45 ---Through DS I've found all the other pieces for the Blue Knight set except the shield & the helm plume. Can you help in my quest?  :P

--- End quote ---

Yes, I have both those spare. But someone nearer you may have them and help save on shipping costs (I am in UK).

--- Quote from: JLMatterer on April 30, 2016, 21:18:45 ---The horse I can't identify. All I can comment on is that the saddle is not a separate piece.

--- End quote ---

Here it is http://animobil.info/text/3e258fc-1027.html. Its an oldie!

--- Quote from: JLMatterer on April 30, 2016, 21:18:45 ---
The other item was an unopened Happy Meal from 1982,

--- End quote ---

eeoouw!

Oh, I see. Nice find! The toy which set back the acceptance of Playmobil in the US by 20 years. (that's probably a bit harsh, tbh).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version