Getting Started > Welcome!

Hello everyone!

(1/4) > >>

Madame X:
Well, I finally made it.  I have enjoyed being a "guest" for a few days until I could figure out what to call myself, but, in the spirit of my dear friend Psyche, I have been persuaded (by sweet Meg) that I can pick a name and change it later.   :) 

So, for now, I will be Madame X, but you can still call me Anne.  Some of you may also have known me as Indianna but I have now repudiated that identity.   ;)

The site looks fabulous and I really appreciate and admire all of the hard work that Sylvia, Psyche, Meg, Serenity, and G-zino have done.  This is truly an awe-inspiring achievement! 

It is a delight to see so many friends, both old and new, already here.  I look forward to spending time with you!

Serenity:
 :wave: and Welcome Madame X ;D

Psyche:
Welcome, welcome, welcome my friend! So glad to have my baseball buddy back! ;)

Madame X...how alluring! (And yes you can change if you wish, just ask Sylvia....I changed several times but Psyche fits, for better or worse! ;)) So glad to see so many new and loved people here! (And another female...we were getting swamped by the boys for a minute there!  8})

I see you have selected the "mysterious lady" avatar to start...an excellent beginning for a lovely lady. I do hope you enjoy the place! We tried hard to  make it welcoming (and appreciate your patience and help!) :D  :*)

Oh, and thanks your suggestions along the way on ways not to be bothered by what others say or do! Thanks for helping us keep our positive outlook and enthusiam!

To Anne!  :**:

Sylvia:
Hi Anne! :*)

It's lovely to read you again, and I would like to add my thanks to Diana's because you helped so much to keep me focussed on our mutual goal, particularly when things didn't seem to be going to plan. ;)
I like the name "Madame X" too, it has quite a mysterious ring to it. 8-)

Meg:
hi Anne  :wave:
i agree with the others the Madame X does have the air of mystery about it.

And that is one good avatar to have.
No one will mess with a woman with a sword.

i am glad you decided to join.
Your encouragement and approval have given us strength while we starting on this adventure.
Its only more fun with more friends.
welcome

meg

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version