Author Topic: Winter Sports  (Read 2679 times)

Offline playmofreak

• Playmo Pal
Winter Sports
« on: November 07, 2006, 17:32:52 »
Hey there! I'm Playmofreak, and some of you will all ready know me having read about me in the welcome section.

My topic this time though is about winter sports. I am a big winter sports enthusiast, and I go skiing in France or Switzerland most winters. I have two playmobil skiers, but they haven't got anywhere to ski! I also have a childs' sled, and two pairs of childrens' skis. I have also recently seen in shops the snowboarder. For the reason, I think that there should be a winter sports slope for the playmobil figures that take part in winter sports. It would only be fair, because the footballers have there own stadium, so why can't the skiers and boarders have a slope to ski and board on?

Is anybody with me on this? 

Offline Jettix2

• Playmo Enthusiast
Re: Winter Sports
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2006, 13:52:18 »
I'll second that........a ski resort, complete with chair lift, cozy lodge with a fireplace and some snowmobiles for the wild ones to play with;)

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2006, 14:24:09 »
I'll second that........a ski resort, complete with chair lift, cozy lodge with a fireplace and some snowmobiles for the wild ones to play with;)

Hello, Ben ...

All Playmobil really needs to make is the chair lift and and a ski slope, as they already have snowmobiles and lodges.

All the best,
Richard

Offline Jettix2

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2006, 14:35:20 »
The 4207 is indeed a very neat lodge, I was just thinking some newer-style snowmobiles would suit the theme better;)