Author Topic: wierd video  (Read 2463 times)

Offline seawarrior

• Playmo Lover
wierd video
« on: May 14, 2008, 20:52:38 »
Hi,

THis is kind of a wierd video but is cool someone took the time to do this, if u watch it make sure you have the sound on.

Seawarrior

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1smgwYfHtk8&feature=related
Friendship is like peeing on yourself, everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling it brings!

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
Re: wierd video
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2008, 03:17:46 »

Yes, it's weird. And, IMO somewhat pointless...  8}

Offline Timotheos

• Visitor
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2008, 04:24:06 »
"Fruity" might add a little bite to Richard's comment.

I suppose the elevator music playing in the background to this montage of boxes is supposed to leave me inspired.

Offline arab warrior

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2008, 08:02:24 »
what can i say..........
another 6:50 minute well spent ???

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2008, 05:04:08 »
Hi Seawarrior

I don't think it helps much to understand it, but the other language used in the video is Portuguese. The first time I watched, during the week, I read something about the guy to be willing to sell his Playmobil, and that he would announce it on e-Bay. (Now I'm not finding the text.)

It looks like fake to me ... :hmm: He only displays pictures that seem to have been taken from Playmobil.com. (Except for the three Crusaders picture -- a very nice one, by the way, because of the figures, and that I saw somewhere else already, & -- that looks like a diorama by Playmobil on figure #4534 ... (?))

G.--

PS

Related to this video, there's another one, on Crusaders, with the soundtrack of that movie, Kingdom of Heaven, which is a sufferable movie in what concerns history, but has a nice screenplay -- it'd have been nice if it had only changed the episode from the taking of Jerusalem to the taking of some whatever imaginary town ... as well as characters from historical ones to imaginary ones -- and a pretty soundtrack too.

The Playmobil video is sufferable too, but it's more interesting, as something to watch, than this one of the link you gave us ... ::)

I came back to Playmobil also thanks to Youbube ... Some of my favourites are linked at klickies@youtobe, in my Blue Goblin Inn @ Yahoogroups :)
« Last Edit: May 17, 2008, 05:15:34 by Gustavo »
Gus
:blackhair: