General > Collector's Corner

Pynedor's Playmobil

<< < (2/98) > >>

conniefrere:
 :clap: :clap: Nice buys, up to the next edition of figures! ;)

Pynedor:
Thanks! :)

Pynedor:
Today, my first DS order arrived!

I originally wanted many more Teutonic Knights, but when I placed my order, they only had one available, despite telling me that they had seven! :( I did get 10 pennants for my castle (soon to be properly claimed by the knights) though, and I'm really happy about that. Also, I got 4 walls so that I can create some jousting lists! Not many cuffs were in stock either, but I got some of those and plenty of swords and daggers! I also got some capes with pegs (to create some Teutonic archers, and because the full length white cloaks were also out of stock). Oh, and the helms of course!

It all came in a single bag, which was in an envelope.

He was eager to be the first out of the bag, and apparently started equipping himself in the bag. :hmm: I reckon he might be my first custom who gets taken apart... if I don't break him.

Here's the entire order. :)

Tiermann:
Looks good. It usually takes multiple orders to get everything you want for a project.

Pynedor:

--- Quote from: Tiermann on March 05, 2012, 23:39:17 ---Looks good. It usually takes multiple orders to get everything you want for a project.

--- End quote ---
Well, there weren't any mistakes! :lol: Just lots of things out of stock.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version