Author Topic: The six kingdoms - Part one - Dawn  (Read 8354 times)

Offline kaethe

• Playmo Addict
Re: The six kingdoms - Part one - Dawn
« Reply #70 on: March 11, 2012, 07:30:06 »
Wonderful work, love the hats in the air, but most of all, your scenes are set so well, so many details, and as I mentioned before, your architecture is magnificent.
kaethe

Offline Vauban

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #71 on: March 24, 2012, 19:13:09 »
Thank you, Tiermann, Wolf Knight and kaethe.  :wow:

Chapter VI.

Four years had passed. RIGAS and SINA had married, and the little ESTINE was born nine months after the wedding. The small family had moved into a small house nearby the baker's shop, and RIGAS worked still with his uncle as a baker. TORIM became the godfather uncle of the girl, and whenever the work as carpenter permitted it to him, he visited his godfather child and gave her carved wood figures.

Offline Vauban

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #72 on: March 24, 2012, 19:14:19 »
Peace prevailed between Mittland and the Seenland. If the peace treaty had also not led to a genuine friendship between the two kings, then nevertheless both respected now the frontiers of their realms. However the life of their sons was developing completely differently. MERSAN, king MERHARD's son, attained rapidly the attention of his new brothers at TURFRIED's yard by his ability as warrior.

Offline Vauban

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #73 on: March 24, 2012, 19:14:51 »
JURKON, TURFRIED's first born son, conquered however the heart of his nominal sister, the lovely ADELAI. Much to MERHARD's annoyance they were falling in love, and the king knew nevertheless that he could not refuse his benediction to a wedding.

Offline Vauban

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #74 on: March 24, 2012, 19:15:31 »
Thus the day came, and JURKON with ADELAI stepped before the throne of his nominal father, bowed himself low and spoke, “noble king MERHARD, between your daughter and me the love kindled a blazing flame. ADELAI and I want to feed this flame, to become a warming fire. For this reason I, prince JURKON of Mittland, ask to you, king MERHARD of the Seenland, about the hand of your daughter. “

Offline Vauban

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #75 on: March 24, 2012, 19:16:04 »
How much MERHARD had been afraid of the coming of this day. How much TEMERA, his wife, had waited for this day. Now there was no more holding for her, she rose from her place and walked to the two young people. The queen handed the hand to both and spoke, “JURKON, you make us all very lucky. In the past four years we have learned to estimate and to love your upright nature. Nothing makes us luckier than to give this wedding our benedictions. Not truely, my husband? “

Offline Vauban

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #76 on: March 24, 2012, 19:16:39 »
She turned her face to her husband. Her eyes were a clear warning to her husband to say now nothing wrong. With wry face king MERHARD answered. “I amired the eloquence of my wife always. She has found the words, which would have never come over my lips, in order to express my joy over your  demand. Now, the Indescribable one may pray your connection.“ MERHARD made a short break. 

Offline Vauban

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #77 on: March 24, 2012, 19:17:09 »
“Have you informed your parents already?” The queen wanted to know. “There are still so many preparations to do. The ceremonies will take place naturally here on the blue castle. Oh, it will become a wonderful celebration. I think five days, no - we will celebrate seven days. I am pleased so much. “ Completly dissolved the queen danced around the two engaged ones. She was describing to them the ceremonies in the most beautiful colors. 

Offline Vauban

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #78 on: March 24, 2012, 19:17:42 »
MERHARD resulted himself in his fate. However he took again place on his throne. The king called after his servants. “Wine, bring much wine. Such an event must be celebrated strongly.“ The servants hurried to meet the desire of their king and filled his cup with wine. MERHARD emptied his cup in a course. When the servant did not refill fast enough, the king took the bottle into the hand and filled his cup again.

To bei continued …