Author Topic: Upload folder full?  (Read 4957 times)

Offline matchboxluc

• custom master
  • Playmo Lover
  • seventies lover
Upload folder full?
« on: November 15, 2005, 16:03:38 »
I've found out a method; I want to post pictures but they say the upload folder is full. Can somebody find out what is wrong?
phantasy is in the mind, realisation is in my hands!

Offline Psyche

• Playmo Lover
  • Here's to 2006!
Re: Upload folder full?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2005, 16:10:38 »
Hi MBL! I've notified Sylvia who is working to take care of the matter. As a brand new site there will still be a few kinks to work out as we go. Thanks for your patience. :)
Um...if I say something you really don't want to hear, do you promise not to bite me?" - Willow, BTVS

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2005, 16:25:14 »
I've found out a method; I want to post pictures but they say the upload folder is full. Can somebody find out what is wrong?
I set the maximum attachments folder to 10000kb. I thought that was per user, but I think it must be for the whole forum! :o 

David had a similar problem posting pics earlier today, but Serenity still managed to attach some very small pics (tiny file sizes) without it happening.

Sorry for the inconvenience. :-[ I'll fix it straight away and then move the off-topic posts here to the technical forum. :)

Offline Psyche

• Playmo Lover
  • Here's to 2006!
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2005, 18:33:47 »
Wow, problem solved! That was fast! Thanks Sylvia! :D
Um...if I say something you really don't want to hear, do you promise not to bite me?" - Willow, BTVS