Poll

Which themes would you like to see next?

Wise men
1 (3.8%)
New Year's resolutions
3 (11.5%)
Family
1 (3.8%)
Take your child to work day
4 (15.4%)
Music
1 (3.8%)
Showing off
3 (11.5%)
Outdoors
3 (11.5%)
A walk in the park
1 (3.8%)
Playmobil Happy 40th Birthday
2 (7.7%)
Fame
1 (3.8%)
A Christmas related theme
1 (3.8%)
Out with the old, in with the new
5 (19.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: December 26, 2014, 14:10:23

Author Topic: Photocontest themes - poll!  (Read 1678 times)

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
Photocontest themes - poll!
« on: December 19, 2014, 14:10:23 »
Let's see which ideas are most popular, and then we can start another Photocontest before the year is over  :deco:

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
Re: Photocontest themes - poll!
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2014, 15:06:57 »
Okay, looks like "Out with the old, in with the new" is the winner  ;D  And it works well with this time of the year too...

I'll set it up as soon as I can.

The other suggestions are welcome too, we can keep them in mind for the next months. I agree outdoors is a cool theme, just not when it's freezing out. Although... it just started snowing in Antwerp  :snowman:

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2014, 14:58:58 »
Outdoor pictures are always optional though for those that want to do that. :) It seems to work with most contests.

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2014, 21:45:10 »
Okay, looks like "Out with the old, in with the new" is the winner  ;D  And it works well with this time of the year too...

I'll set it up as soon as I can.

The other suggestions are welcome too, we can keep them in mind for the next months. I agree outdoors is a cool theme, just not when it's freezing out. Although... it just started snowing in Antwerp  :snowman:

Cool I didn't vote because I'm generally fairly easy going and it's interesting to see what other people vote for. Indeed is a bit chilly for outdoor photos that being said we did have about 15cm of snow (Scott confirmed it with a ruler) come down at the end of Boxing Day so I took my opportunity to take some photos of some of my Playmobil and Action Man including some photos of Santa on his sleigh for next year (never know when you'll next get good snow  ;))