Author Topic: Playmobil Fi?ures at SuperStore  (Read 3203 times)

Offline Wesley Myers

• Playmo Master
Playmobil Fi?ures at SuperStore
« on: October 29, 2013, 23:28:03 »
I was in Superstore the other day (yesterday) and I spotted Girls Series 3 figures and Boys Series 2 figures in the toy department for $1.99. 

They were added in as loose bags and not in the display boxes (obviously to conserve shelf space).

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Re: Playmobil Fi?ures at SuperStore
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 23:32:10 »
My local Fred Meyer has the current series figures, Fred Meyer is owned by the Krogers chain

Offline Jay

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2013, 03:42:29 »
Is TRU still charging over $4. for these?

Offline Wesley Myers

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2013, 23:19:04 »
Where I am in Canada, TRU has never priced them over $2.99.

A local independent shop that has them sells them for like $5.99 ... (well, with a price like that, I am sure "tries" should be the operative word...)

Offline Wesley Myers

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2013, 23:20:17 »
My local Fred Meyer has the current series figures, Fred Meyer is owned by the Krogers chain

How much do they charge for the new series?

Offline sysliana

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2013, 09:52:54 »
The tru here in the states in michigan sells them for 3.99. I try to get them when they have the BOGO sales

Offline Jay

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2013, 02:11:31 »
For anyone in and around central Illinois or southern Wisconsin, Blaine's Farm and Fleet has Series 5 for $1.99. 

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2013, 14:41:03 »
our local TRU had them at first at $2.99, then they went to $3.99 and then they went to $4.99  ??? Our local B&M has them for $2.99

What I do not get is that TRU has the Specials plus for less than the Surprise Figures  ??? and the Figures are still around from series 2 and 3, gee I do wonder how this could be? A boxed klicky w/accessories that I know what I am getting or pay more for just a Klicky and one has no idea what is in it, unless you grope the bag.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline BlueWizard

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2013, 20:45:41 »
Thanks, Wesley... I'll have to try to get out to Superstore this weekend so I can have a look - and maybe pick up a few (not that I don't already have at least one of each already!)

David

Offline Wesley Myers

• Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2013, 23:45:12 »
Thanks, Wesley... I'll have to try to get out to Superstore this weekend so I can have a look - and maybe pick up a few (not that I don't already have at least one of each already!)

David

I missed out on a lot from both of those series' so I was happy to find them.  For some reason Toys R Us did not have those particular ones.  I'm thankful that they are now cheaper.

We will have to start checking out Winners to get all the discontinued sets from last year at half price!    ;D