Author Topic: Heidi (2020)  (Read 8692 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Heidi (2020)
« on: July 26, 2019, 09:37:03 »
First saw some pics on THAT site..

Finally, on a proper forum, the usual one: link on amclicks

Offline kenc

• Playmo Lover
Re: Heidi (2020)
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2019, 11:53:47 »
I like this theme!! the only thing they completely ruined (once again) is the buildings. Really crappy things  :(

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2019, 12:54:22 »
I like this theme!! the only thing they completely ruined (once again) is the buildings. Really crappy things  :(

True... I mean, they LOOK good, but we know they are just big chunks of system WHY, right? 

Along with the rock formation... can you imagine if it was rockies?

I also think Josef is too thin.

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2019, 14:13:02 »
All I know is, my wallet hates when I decide to buy entire themes
I'm glad that I'm not the only one :)

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2019, 17:01:33 »
Wow!!! I really like it! All those nice klickies! Very useful for my Western dioramas! Great!

And now I'm going to have a detailed look at it!
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2019, 17:52:12 »
Along with the rock formation... can you imagine if it was rockies?

You can still order the majority of the different rockies via the DS parts service, I recently ordered a bunch for my latest diorama. So in that case, I like a this new waterfall / rock formation.
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2019, 17:58:46 »
Finally, the eagle with open wings in set 70254 (the waterfall) and some new variations of other animals too! For me, so far the best licensed theme.

But I agree about the buildings, a pity they aren't compatible with older systems. On the other hand, it must be one of the more beautiful buildings of system WHY!

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2019, 21:32:07 »
A nice looking theme, and regular Klickies it looks like. The saint Bernard is new and I like the flying eagle and the new goat colors.

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2019, 22:30:21 »
Looks really great, love the eagle. Nice brown rake too and is that a new beard?

Not sure what's happening in the scene outside Grandpa's house, looks like Heidi is taking her doll to the chopping block for an execution. She's got a nice looking shoulder cape.

The goat hut could have been better with a full roof. Why have a partial roof - either you play with the roof off or you're careful and kids have small hands - it's not like the cars and trucks have partial roofs - they just have removable roofs for access.  ???

Grandpa's house looks really good from the front, also like that chimney set up in the kitchen, well designed.

As bml87 said, great additions to Western themes, I think the woman in blue might be the first reasonably period civilian woman (not a bandit or upper class type) we've seen since the original dollhouse theme.

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2019, 10:18:24 »
All I know is, my wallet hates when I decide to buy entire themes

I have to be honest, that this will be the first theme since the Roncalli Circus theme, that I will buy complete as well. I actually cannot wait for the second wave of this series.

I'm of course I'm a bit proud of our Belgian entertainment company Studio 100! Now I'm curious if they will negotiate more licenses with Playmobil (probably they first want to see the results of the Heidi sets). Check out which series they own: https://studio100.com/be/nl/tv/programmas

=> I can definitely imagine a Playmobil line of Pippi Longstocking. Or a Playmobil 123 line of Wickie the Viking.