Author Topic: New in Town- Terre Haute, Indiana, USA  (Read 3867 times)

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
New in Town- Terre Haute, Indiana, USA
« on: December 17, 2010, 14:09:33 »
Hi,  :wave:

Our family has been bitten by the Playmobil bug and have a moderate collection of knights and other miscellaneous sets. We have a castle, village, farm and forest that we will be posting pictures of soon.

We look forward to sharing our collection and seeing yours. We are looking forward to meeting others who love and appreciate Playmobil the way our family does.

Happy holidays!

-Aaron and Jenna

Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
I need Playmobil! 

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: New in Town- Terre Haute, Indiana, USA
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2010, 14:25:06 »
Welcome from the UK!  :wave:  A castle, village, forest and farm sound a good start.  What you need now is a fire brigade to protect them.  :)
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2010, 14:28:44 »
Welcome to playmofriends from Greece!!!

Let's not forget that a realm like yours need the protection of good knights!!! ...

:knight: :knight: :knight: :knight: :knight: :knight: :knight:
:knight: :knight: :knight: :knight: :knight: :knight: :knight:

Looking forward to the pics from your collection!

Offline shirona33

• Playmo Lover
  • Tennessee Jack
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2010, 14:29:13 »
:welcome: from Austria!

Always straight, always right!

The south will rise again!

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2010, 14:29:23 »
 :welcome: from Buenos Aires, Argentina!
That is indeed a good start! I hope you can post pictures soon!
After joining the forum my collection went up 300% and my bank account went down equally! Be warned!  :lol: :lol: :lol:
I hope you have fun with us!
Gaston
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Clong

• playmo emt
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2010, 14:35:43 »
welcom from Louisiana :wave:

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2010, 15:14:33 »
A snowy welcome from the Netherlands!!

You indeed have a great start :-)

After joining the forum my collection went up 300% and my bank account went down equally! Be warned!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry I should have warned you Gaston....the same happened to me (well it only doubled but still :-))

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2010, 15:27:46 »
Hello and  :welcome: from Louisiana! Great to have another playmobil family with us!

:After joining the forum my collection went up 300% and my bank account went down equally! Be warned!  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gaston

Sorry I should have warned you Gaston....the same happened to me (well it only doubled but still :-))

Same here! I think my whole collection fit in two 20 gallon containers before I joined. Now i have four of those, six other containers of varying sizes, a stack of drawers, and a bunch of stuff lined up on shelves that doesnt fit.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline kaethe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2010, 15:50:57 »
welcome from san francisco.  just like the others have said, you will find that your collection will grow faster than your storage space, but you will love the helpful support and friendliness of this group.  so many of the members have an incredible knowledge of all things playmobil.
kaethe

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2010, 16:03:41 »
Hi everyone  :wave:

Thank you so much for taking the time to welcome us. Thanks for your warnings.....I've been browsing the forums and have already learned a great deal. This is our biggest year for Playmobil so far and are so excited for Christmas because we are buying each other nothing but Playmobil! Good thing we both share the Playmobil passion.

Also, we have been trying to find the Birthday Princess 4984...do any of you have any info on her or know where we might be able to find her? We're planning on making her the princess, and we're tired of making excuses to the rest of the court as to her whereabouts  :lol:....

Thanks again
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
I need Playmobil!