Author Topic: Superspecials (release DE febr 2012) are on Playmobil.de  (Read 9630 times)

Offline Amd

• Amdnrao
  • Playmo Lover
  • back to middle earth
Re: Superspecials (release DE febr 2012) are on Playmobil.de
« Reply #60 on: September 26, 2011, 10:23:33 »
i like the archers target, the archer seems plain to me, and makes me upset, i've been waiting for a real nice archer for long time... like the 4582, or the 3889, or even the archer from the 4437, but with leather arm guard... with a nice color combination, i'm sick of red, pink , yellow boots... or the bad combination of the 4672...

to me a nice one will be light armor torso, like  the 4677, or a chainmail torso, with a chain mail neck with the 4534 helmet with pants or tunic, or a plain torso or striped with a hoodie with a hat like the 4437 and a long english bow, the arms same color as torso, brown arm guard in right hand... belt at the waist with arrow in the back and a space in front for a small knife. with a brown boots like 5908 green guy... or even the crossbow, like the pavise shield guys... logo on the torso, something on the neck, helmet or hat, with arrow in the back and a pavise shield.... like the 3651... but no, there he comes another clown colored archer...

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2011, 10:27:34 »
(...) brown arm guard in right hand...

Shouldn't the arm guard be on the left? On the hand that holds the bow? I thought so, because that's the wrist that the arrow would "raze" on the "way out"...

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2011, 10:34:10 »
If you look closely, you can see a third hole in the target. On the far side of the brown ring, right where it meets the blue.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline rms008

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #63 on: October 03, 2011, 12:33:13 »
some of them are already on sale in malta

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #64 on: October 04, 2011, 23:05:38 »
some of them are already on sale in malta

:o  Officially??

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!