Author Topic: Knight's Dummy  (Read 3513 times)

Offline Janice

• Playmo Enthusiast
Knight's Dummy
« on: June 11, 2008, 22:17:46 »
Does anyone know the DS number for the knight's dummy?  I would like to try to order one and Heather does not seem to have that part in her data base.  Thanks for any help you can give.   :help:

Janice

Offline CountBogro

• desperate poet
  • Playmo Master
Re: Knight's Dummy
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2008, 05:40:59 »
Hi Janice,

which dummy do you mean??? Can you give a description or a setnumber (or something like that) ?

Bogro
... and then dusk came and brought despair.

Offline Janice

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2008, 12:12:37 »
The only sets I know that have this item are the Knight's Training field #3668 and an add on set #7188 Knight's dummy and accessories.  Thanks for your interest...hope you can help.

Janice

Offline socrates

• Geobra Gourmet
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2008, 22:38:36 »
hi janice...
unfortunately, I can't provide you with the number, but as far as I know, almost the same dummy is used for the scarecrows in the sets 3016 and 3823..
they are a little scary, but can a jouster dummy be too scary? ;)

best,
socrates
"Just living is not enough," said the butterfly, "one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower."
— Hans Christian Andersen

Offline CountBogro

• desperate poet
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2008, 23:20:04 »
As far as I know these "early" sets didn't allways have instructions. I got mine "exercise field" MISB and I can tell you there weren't any instructions included.

Perhaps the DS can help you if you pass on descriptions of the items you want and the setnumber?

Bogro
... and then dusk came and brought despair.

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2008, 04:31:41 »

Good advice, Bogro ...

Perhaps the DS can help you if you pass on descriptions of the items you want and the set number?

If DS can't help you, Janice, I'll be at our summer home in Canada in about six weeks or so. And, I think that I remember some instruction sheets with set 3668. However, I could be wrong. But, I would be very surprised if DS isn't able to help you after you give them the set numbers.

see attachments

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2008, 13:00:19 »
I'd love to hear about instructions for 3668, but I have my doubts there are any at all.  (The posts supporting the scarecrows are part of the figure, not numbered separately.)  As always, if anyone finds out numbers that I don't have, please fill me in and I'll post them for everyone's benefit.
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2008, 15:17:30 »
320259450261 on eBay, ending at 7:30pm London time.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2008, 18:05:48 »
They believe in white space on their listing!
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2008, 01:38:44 »
They believe in white space on their listing!
think they might be happy to combine on postage?

(I shouldn't make fun - not easy to stumble through in a foreign language, which is what computers are to the average joe.  On ebay, hard-to-read listings give buyers better prices, if you can find it at all!)
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!