Author Topic: Instructions for 3551  (Read 21202 times)

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Re: Instructions for 3551
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2011, 19:54:46 »
Again Bill..... this is amazing and very helfull. I love it! Im gonna have to wait till monday to give it a try with the strings for the red and orange I have I won't use. So I have to buy somehting similar in white and grey.
The sails you have are also custom? I see they are awesome!!!!!.... mine are just a piece of red plastic  :'( :'(
Surely I'll come back to you with more questions  if you don't mind!
Thanx for the help-

No, the sails are not custom they are original! They are orange, & I was required to install decals on them as shown.
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2011, 20:51:55 »
Hi Bill! I finally got my strings and I'm going to install them tonight.
I have 3 questions so far
1) there is a communication wire (I guess) that goes directly into the comand post, through the roof. It ends right there...after the hole you tied a knot right? or it goes somewhere else afterwards?
2) There is another wire that ends up in a clicky's hand with a piece the clicky can hold. Is that custom? .... because I didn't get the holder....  What is it supposed to be:(
3) in the very front of the ship there is a string that goes from the top of the main pole to the point of the ship... it ends there right? the string holding the red ball (don't know it's name sorry) is a separate string, Right?
I think that's all!
thanks for the help!  :wave:
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 10:51:58 by tonguello »
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2011, 22:39:37 »
Hi Gaston :wave:! OK I'll try to answer our questions to the best of my abilities! 1. I tied a knot with a short stationary end at one end of the string, & pulled it up through the roof & tied it onto the horizonal front mast to rear mast string. There is not anything that the cabin end attaches to on the interior of the cabin, so there shouldn't be a long end after the knot.

2.The end being held by the fisherman Klicky is an added custom piece I designed to lift the white cargo hold cover, & to hoist the fishing nets on to the deck. It will need will 1 black pulley hook, 2 black winch hooks, & 1 or 2 rope handles for Klicky's to be able to hold on to it, to work if you decide to add one to yours.

3.There is a white string that has a knot that goes through the hole at the top of the front mast. It then is routed down to the front nose of the ship, going through the loop and then it wraps multiple times around the opposite side of the anchor chain tee horizonal post.

The string holding the red bouy is a separate string. I kind of tied it on the string in a custom way so I could slide the red bouy ball to different positions on that string. If you cut & tie the bouy ball in one position it will limit its usage.

I hope I'm not confusing you! Good luck!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2011, 10:56:36 »
Thanx a lot Bill. I think I understood everything. But looking closely at my ship last night I was very disapointed of the quality and decided 100% I will customize it. MInor customizacions, like paint and such. So if I set up the strings now, I'll have to take them out later and it doesn't worth it.
Thanks a lot for he help.
I'll show you pics later of the new boat.
 :wave:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2011, 15:42:43 »
I look forward to your work, Gaston :)9! Remember,  :picsplz:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2011, 15:44:19 »
:picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz:

:yup: :yup: :yup: (Also of your sister's wedding cake.)
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2011, 23:54:16 »
Please Santa bring me one for Xmas....NO no no Xmas is too far away......Can you send me one for Easter! please...... my Ebay Santa send me one....Please.

It is very,very difficult to find a complete one in ebay,almost impossible.!!!

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2011, 00:12:48 »
 :lol: :lol: :lol:
This is was complete but unfortunatelly it is the ANtex version.... no more comments :lol: :lol:

You'll see my customization in a week or two!  :wave:

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2011, 10:53:11 »
I bought it from the argentine ebay so it wasn't that bad...in fact just to compare...only 15 dolars more than the submarine. Not bad for this set.

you bought it 15 $$ ?  :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: 

i have that set msib am' not going to open the box i had a hard time finding it ? if i find another new one i'll probably open one of them   :)

great pics bill  ;)
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2011, 16:23:57 »
Thank you playmo1989! This set is one of my ultimate favorites :love:! To find one of these now MISB, is almost like finding the Holy Grail!