Author Topic: 5112 - arabian horse with jockey  (Read 8064 times)

Online tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: 5112 - arabian horse with jockey
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2012, 18:53:05 »
Looking forward for the new horses in medieval sets (with medieval saddles! :yup: ) (...).

If they had kept the saddles, you could switch them about to your heart's desire... I think that decision SUCKS, bit time....

Offline Justindo

• Playmo Master
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2012, 20:00:07 »
I too like these new horses with their diversity of breeds, colors, and poses.  I also look forward to new future horse and tack releases for the historic themes.  It's nice to see that the new horses look better without a saddle, not having the indentations, but that will mean all old saddles will not be compatible, which is a big negative.  Another negative, for me at least, is that I'm heavily invested in the second generation horses (for my Roman, Egyptian, Knight, and Pirate themes) and somewhat invested in the first generation horses (for my Western theme).
:egypt: :roman: :viking: :knight: :arrr: :indian: :cowboy:

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2012, 21:52:02 »
 that's really cute  ;D ;D ;D ;D i like the station too, the women's face is like an alien though  :(o): :(o): :(o):
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2012, 22:01:48 »
If they had kept the saddles, you could switch them about to your heart's desire... I think that decision SUCKS, bit time....

Another negative, for me at least, is that I'm heavily invested in the second generation horses (for my Roman, Egyptian, Knight, and Pirate themes) and somewhat invested in the first generation horses (for my Western theme).

The old saddle was for the old horse. Actually, I think they should have made the saddle change for the second generation horse already. There might not need to be a change for future horses if they had done it by then ...

The problem, of course, is that some will feel they'll have to star all over again. For someone who has 400 horses (or 4ooo ::) ) it must suck all right :(
Gus
:blackhair:

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2012, 00:06:35 »
that's really cute  ;D ;D ;D ;D i like the station too, the women's face is like an alien though  :(o): :(o): :(o):

alien face? what are you talking about? ???
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline BlackPearl2006

• Playmo Addict
  • Greetings from USA :) Pirates, Ahoy!
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2012, 00:08:49 »
what, no "chocolate icecream" accessory?
Ahoy, Pirates, Hoist the Colours!

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2012, 00:10:10 »
no, not in this set or in any of the new stables...
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Online tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2012, 08:40:57 »
The problem, of course, is that some will feel they'll have to star all over again. For someone who has 400 horses (or 4ooo ::) ) it must suck all right :(

Well, we're not planning to replace all the horses.. Not only would that cost a fortune (or two) but what would we do with the old ones?

Visually, the old new horse fits fine with these (and we need plenty more)... The first one doesn't... which brings a big problem in some "groups"...

The saddles being differen't is a major pain...

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2012, 21:24:12 »
alien face? what are you talking about? ???

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

her face looks like an alien (GLASSES)  :0 :0 :0 :0

The spirits rule !!!!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2012, 22:01:13 »
Yeah, I agree, the second version horses can easily be combined with these in set-ups. Their faces and lines are similar enough, they just have different poses and different breeds now. The first version couldn't be combined with the second anyway, so you have to either go with version one, or with two and three. I am debating in my mind which way to go with my western stuff.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.