Author Topic: Thatched roof (from 5918 cabin) and castle house (3666) combatibility.  (Read 880 times)

Offline bhellman75

• Playmo Fanatic
Does anyone know if you can put the thatched roof on the standard village houses (basically 3441 bakery or the house structure of large castle 3666)?
Ben

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
they are from different construction systems. so you can't do it unless you get involved in some "heavy" customization.

:wave:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline bhellman75

• Playmo Fanatic
Thanks!  It makes sense.  I've never seen thatched roof cottages in anyone's villages and I assume people would want them if these sets fit together. 

Thanks again!
Ben

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
I'm sure that a long time ago someone did make a custom thatched roof cottage, however, I can't recall who or which Playmobil board they were on.

You could try marktplaats for your parts:

http://www.marktplaats.nl/z.html?query=playmobil&categoryId=0&postcode=&distance=0
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”