Author Topic: Productive playmo-day!!!!  (Read 93541 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: Productive playmo-day!!!!
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2010, 12:32:31 »
Look forward to see your creations Sir Wolf.. are you going to put them on floor or elevated surfaces ( tables etc etc )  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Unfotunately i do not have the space  >:( for the kinds of table you talked over with other members of our great forum....so it will have to be on the floor for the time being. ::) ::)...

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2010, 20:42:24 »
As the fever goes on....

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2010, 20:44:47 »
Feaver? This is madness...
Madness? This is PLAYMOBIL! :lol:
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2010, 20:45:28 »
Feaver? This is madness...
Madness? This is PLAYMOBIL! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: that was a good one WoT!!!!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2010, 21:11:16 »
Excellent Sir Wolf , seems both of us got the steck fever and bought lots the  past 48 hours .... cant wait to se your pics and set my collection  in the forthcoming weeks !!!!  :love:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2010, 21:22:55 »
Excellent Sir Wolf , seems both of us got the steck fever and bought lots the  past 48 hours .... cant wait to se your pics and set my collection  in the forthcoming weeks !!!!  :love:

I'll start working on the castle's main building again tomorrow afternoon and hopefully for a big amount of time Saturday morning....Want to reorganise its structure....Pictures will be posted on ''a steck castle project on hold''... ;D ;D ;D :love: :love: :love:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2010, 08:15:49 »
Hi Wolf Knight, pm me your email address and I'll send you the instructions for the dragon temple.

Elaine

A big THANK YOU Elaine for these instructions!!!  :wave: :wave: :wave:
I know how long it takes to scan them and resize them etc!!! Your help is much appreciated!!!! :) :) :)

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2010, 20:56:03 »
No problem Panos, just glad they all came through OK  - "Happy building" :)

Elaine
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2010, 18:54:34 »
I managed to build the temple but had to pack it again as it was bigger than i imagined....I did not take a picture of it, regardless the fact that it stood on the kitchen for two weeks now....I have a project involving it and slowly planning in my head...

I got one more 3666 castle last Friday and lots of figures and extras... Again, did not take a picture as i was out of batteries... >:(

I am waiting for three more 3666 castles :D :D, probably late due to the volcanic cloud, a few boxed sets, including western sets 3461 western saloon and 3462 western drug store, as well as many klickies and accessories, and most importantly, a 3258 camper van boxed, a set that i used to play so much as a child! I also got a 3443 medieval barn but with no klickies and no accessories...

I am also anxious for the 3444 city guard house and the 4300 train station (yes this one is boxed folks) to arrive!!!!

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2010, 19:05:39 »
i'am waiting for the temple :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: 

4300 sealed or just boxed??

something out of the subject but could fit : how long  time are you usually waiting for the 3666 from ebay to come ?? i bought two and i'am waiting for some weeks for them >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
The spirits rule !!!!