Author Topic: Marketon: Behind the Scenes  (Read 8080 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Re: Marketon: Behind the Scenes
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2011, 21:31:32 »
Excellent stuff !! i think its good to have that list from all tournaments /participants !

By the way , a silly probably question but reference positions 2 and 3 honors -2 is more than honors 2  ???  , shouldnt they be the other way around or am i completely wrong ???:( :( :( :( :(
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2011, 21:59:45 »
hmmm yes they should be. I will take a look back at the point totals, I may have put the wrong one down, or thought that Elric had a point more.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2011, 10:17:23 »
hmmm yes they should be. I will take a look back at the point totals, I may have put the wrong one down, or thought that Elric had a point more.

Sorry to be a pain Tim ( btw my knights arrived back today thank you so much !) but is the same for ranks 10 and 11 , shoudl they be the other way around or an honor is worth more that a point .. kinda confused .... :-[ :-[ :-[
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2011, 15:31:20 »
10 has one more win than 11, still haven't had time to check the other. Glad to hear they arrived ok.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2011, 06:05:08 »
OK, here is the revised standings

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2011, 06:33:25 »
Excellent stuff , sorry to be such a pain but would it be a good idea to put also anotehr column indicating how many tournaments won eg WOT's champion would be 1 etc etc . Since we shall be doing more tournaments ( Krull/Ceragem's is next year , hopefully there will be another one before Xmas i hope from someone else...) i think it makes sense to have this column also. and sorry to be such a smart alex , just an idea, i think these tournamanets is the best think i havew seen in our community !!!!!  :love: :love: :love: :love: