Author Topic: Sketches of New Animals  (Read 35037 times)

Offline PlaymoZoo

• Playmo Lover
Re: Sketches of New Animals
« Reply #140 on: January 27, 2013, 15:01:59 »
And a tapir!
I don't want to sound conceited... but I really like this one ;D

PlaymoZoo :wave:

Online tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #141 on: January 27, 2013, 16:57:50 »
Oh they're sooooo cute! I want them. :love: :love:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #142 on: January 29, 2013, 16:02:05 »
Very nice looking drawings of what new playmo animals could look like. I know I would love to add them to our collection. The mystical creatures look good alsoand  the way Geobra is going with so much fantasy we may be seeing things like these sooner or later.

Thanks for sharing your excellent drawing and ideas
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #143 on: January 29, 2013, 19:28:13 »
Those are all great, love the baby tapir!

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #144 on: January 30, 2013, 16:57:17 »
i love all the drawings and ideas! looks like playmobil is loosing the tradition of making animals with moveable legs, i hope they really feel inspired by your sketches. I wouldn't hesitate to hire you as a designer myself when you get older - i own a jewelry company and i bet i toy company wouldn't either. Good luck! :)

btw you should make one of those snow buffaloes witht he weird backwards horns - what are they called, Bonnie?

The PCC is to me as complicated as facebook...

I agree!
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #145 on: February 01, 2013, 00:10:09 »
I believe you mean a Yak Luis. Schleich makes a great one.

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #146 on: February 02, 2013, 19:19:48 »
Oh!!!! I missed this until now! Tapirs are one of my favorite animals to see at the zoo, especially babies! :love: You did a great job capturing the incredible cuteness! And the anteater is awesome too, they're so magnificent!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #147 on: February 04, 2013, 22:16:56 »
Been a while since I've looked on this thread your drawings are still as good as ever including Scar (quite a good likeness  ;)). It's good to hear you getitng a response from someone at Playmobil on PCC as you say it doesn't mean anything'll come of it but, we can hope

It's also intersting to see some of your creations coming to live in clay and your team of workers hard at work  :lol: they look good quite realistic I've experimented with air dry clay before not really my medium I certianly couldn't create anything particularly skilled mainly been round or long thin objects like peas or chips, rocks or something to fill a bucket or 1/6 mug I've still got my rather ungainly clay scupltures I did at school they leave a lot to be desired  ;D :-[ 

Offline peetje

• Playmo Lover
  • peetje
« Reply #148 on: April 02, 2013, 11:37:30 »
Nice drawing work!!!
I'm a collector of playmo animals.
And I make already a couple of the animals that your drawing.

Lynx :http://www.playmofriends.com/forum/album/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=10442&pid=1568#top_display_media

red panda: http://www.playmofriends.com/forum/album/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=10442&pid=1279#top_display_media

wombat: http://www.playmofriends.com/forum/album/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=10442&pid=1276#top_display_media

walrus: http://www.playmofriends.com/forum/album/displayimage.php?album=100&pid=1159#top_display_media

I make the animals from other playmo animals en mix them together.
maybe I give a view ideas
I love to make baby animals for them all. :)

Just finished a lama and lama young
Now I'm working on a muskox.

Greetings peter

Love animals.

Offline Kate

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #149 on: April 02, 2013, 19:18:59 »
Your drawings take my breath!  I hope developers are watching  ;).  Is there a sloth?