Author Topic: December - June 2021  (Read 10299 times)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Re: December - June 2021
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2020, 22:40:32 »
The second series of Scooby Doo figures are a real disappointment. They are almost all repeats of the extra characters from the first series of sets. The first series was so strong and this batch just mostly repeats stuff already seen.
the skeletons are great though and yes it looks like that skull box is how they will come packaged. May be useful for dioramas. Hope those and the Everdreamerz Magic theme come out in time for Halloween next year in the US market. They will be excellent for that time of year. An expensive couple of years coming up.

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2020, 18:00:11 »
So, so late to this party, so I need to reiterate what's in the catalogue, but quick question about something that showed up on Facebook today:

Is this real?

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2020, 18:34:02 »
Yes, Everdreamerz series 4 late 2021. Seriesv3 is Music themed, 4 is Magic themed.

Offline Baron Marshall

• Playmo Master
« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2020, 18:40:43 »
So, so late to this party, so I need to reiterate what's in the catalogue, but quick question about something that showed up on Facebook today:

Is this real?

This is the one that got me... I must have it... and the Balrog from "Novelmore"  :lol:
Someday, I will organize my stuff, I promise.

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2020, 18:41:25 »
Yes, Everdreamerz series 4 late 2021. Seriesv3 is Music themed, 4 is Magic themed.

Thank you!

I wants it. I needs it!

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2020, 20:09:19 »
Thank you!

I wants it. I needs it!

:D

(my wallet is still out cold. poor thing)

Offline Redmao

• Playmo Lover
  • Playmo adventurer
« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2020, 11:18:11 »
I spotted that one of the Everdreamerz character is using the Super 4 Black Prince's hair in blonde.
Glad that that unique hair piece is having a new run. I hope we'll see it in all the colors with time.

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #57 on: November 22, 2020, 17:38:39 »
Gosh, that Gypsy/Magic cart is beautiful  :love: - and an added bonus for me is that it appears to have that side table in the 'original' dark brown, which I need for my 1900 Mansion sets (those table legs were easy to stand on as a child :-[ )

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #58 on: November 22, 2020, 18:24:16 »
At AmClicks as always - new US sets
http://amclicks.org/foro/novedades-playmobil/novedades-usa-2021/
Why did they do a yeti and not mold him in brown for Sasquatch???

Offline PMatt

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #59 on: November 22, 2020, 21:48:42 »
I'm late to the party, but I can't do without commenting!

Everdreamerz Magic
The wagon is many a customizer's dream come true, I think. No way it's not going to be a bestseller. The Genie and the... Baronne Samedi are gorgeous, too, while the (presumably) evil fairy looks like something straight out of Magic: The Gathering, a Lorwyn fae.

Fi?ures
The Día de muertos klickies are brilliant. I'm in love with the skeleton with a normal body, can't wait to see how its head connects to the torso – it opens up countless possibilities. Also, it appears someone finally got the memo and delivered a proper female knight, right, Tahra?  ;)  Of course, then they had to compensate with a male firefighter.

Novelmore
The skeleton series is something I can get behind, but I'm afraid the apparently huge box will drive the prices far higher than I'd like. At any rate, I dig the flagbearer.

Harbour
Well, I guess my customs officer are gonna get reinforcements.

Police
Nothing to write home about, but the blisters are a good addition and it's nice to see they intend to make the most out of the Mistery Machine mold. The thieves look somewhat coordinated, fashion-wise.

DINO MECHS
OK, this totally caught me off guard.

US sets
The mountain rescue helicopter looks slick in silver.  :love:  And it sports the previous logo, rather than the latest. Also, another Mistery Machine in disguise!