Author Topic: 5225 Grooming Station  (Read 6974 times)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: 5225 Grooming Station
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2012, 20:29:58 »
Very nice review, Bonnie, and I like that klicky with the rolled up sleeves very much.  I can see uses for him in a number of scenes.

And Ras, with your beard you can justify any number of grooming tools!   :)
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2012, 15:51:11 »
I've missed this thread!!! Something is not working right with my "unread posts" list  :hmm:

Anyway, I love this set! It has a lot of great items and the horse and blanket are awesome.!!!

:love:

As Joe said, I should not read this reviews  :lol: :lol: :lol:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2012, 21:48:03 »
very nice review, Bonnie :love:

i love the saddle/blanket

does anyone know if early tru releases are available at US DS?

Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2012, 18:32:36 »
I sent in an order this week that had some of the new horses on it, so we will see if they are available. Sometimes items are and sometimes not.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2012, 17:56:34 »
Got my response back, only a $20 order which means most things were out of stock. None of the horses from the new series were available.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2012, 14:25:33 »
Another great review , thanks bb. I totally love horses, i learned to rid in Chobham when in the UK ( Horse riding is very big around that area ) and i ride occasuionally in greece . i love horses and naturally i would love all those new horse sets. I think the best think about them is the use of the very old blacksmith tools from the 70s, so nice to see these parts are eternal  :love: :love: :love: :love:. The building , i dont like it at all  :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: sorry, al these hollow parts etc is just nor right and not playmobil visual standards , this alone has ruined this set for me .

As for the horses , i think they look magnificent  for that theme but for that theme only  and their details  fcor riding and dressage are superb. JUst a bit concened that too much detail , i hope we dont end up seeing any drastic such change to the playmobil smiley face with noses, ears etc , just a bit concerned about how much more realism is going into the animals which i dont find it that necessary adn worried it might escalate . ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline PlaymoZoo

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2012, 06:51:29 »
I absolutely love the new horse theme, and I think these kind of horses look  the best (noriker horses you said?) :love: :love:
I like that PM has put an owl in this set, too. and I do like the building, eventhough it looks a bit over-new for Playmobil (if you know what I mean) Thank you for the review!
 :wave:
PlaymoZoo :wave:

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2012, 22:25:54 »
I love the blacksmith tools!! This set looks great! :)
Life's essentials: food, water, shelter and at least one klicky.