Author Topic: 10th Kirkbean Playmobil Exhibition, 26th o 29th July, 2019  (Read 2880 times)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
It's the 10th Kirkbean Playmobil Exhibition from 26th to 29th July inclusive.  I have started a thread in the Trains forum on the layout I am working on.  You can find it here:

http://www.playmofriends.com/forum/index.php?topic=16920.0

“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
Re: 10th Kirkbean Playmobil Exhibition, 26th o 29th July, 2019
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2019, 11:33:18 »
In amongst many news items about The Movie and quite a few about PM events in France, Spain and elsewhere, I found this item, which deserves greater publicity here on PF!

This event involved (at least) two Playmofriends and seems to have been very succesful! 180 visitors on the Monday and 700 to 800 altogether! Well done! :yippee:
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Walts-Trains

• Playmo Lover
    • Walts Playm0bil Collection
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2019, 18:37:03 »
There is going to be another on the 11th in 2020. Friday July 24th to Monday 27th.
I have some photographs of this years on my web site www.walts-playmobil-collection.me.uk go to photos from 2015 and scroll to near the bottom.

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2019, 04:34:00 »
Thank you for sharing this link dear Walt  :wave:
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2019, 19:38:10 »
In amongst many news items about The Movie and quite a few about PM events in France, Spain and elsewhere, I found this item, which deserves greater publicity here on PF!

This event involved (at least) two Playmofriends and seems to have been very succesful! 180 visitors on the Monday and 700 to 800 altogether! Well done! :yippee:

I'll post some photos.  There is also a video in the Trains section, Graham.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”