Author Topic: comparing items of playmobil 2  (Read 1763 times)

Offline noodwachter72

• Playmo Lover
  • Noodwachter Dutch civil defense
comparing items of playmobil 2
« on: May 20, 2012, 21:00:35 »
comparing excavator's of playbill

i want to compare three  excavator's  numbers 3001 from 1998  3472 V3 from 1978 and the newest one  the 4039 from 2009
the oldest one the 3472  orange with whiles the 3001 yellow ( the most beautiful one ) and the 4039 even yellow the last two are caterpillar's
toy value  is almost the same only the orange 3472 is a littel bit difficult
the 4039 it is the newest release  it was lower in pries bud very poor a minimus an moving parts
the pictures speaking for them self
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 21:19:26 by noodwachter72 »
the imposable wy do direct
wonders take some time

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: comparing items of playmobil 2
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 12:20:52 »
Thanks for these great pics showing the evolution of playmobil. :) I like all three, but the middle one is my favorite I believe.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2012, 13:30:01 »
Excellent comparison pictures! It's nice to see how the change in designs have come to be through out the years! Thank you for sharing!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2012, 15:42:33 »
but very poor, a minimum of moving parts

I guess I do not quite see how there is less moving parts. The tracks rotate, the machine revolves 360 degrees, the boom has two stages that both move and the scoop operates. What are the differences in the older ones and the new Maxx excavator? I do not have one yet so am very curious as I do want them

Thanks for all the comparisons  :thanks:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays: