Author Topic: my add on ...  (Read 2063 times)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Re: my add on ...
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2015, 22:13:54 »
That's a great combo with the garden added on. It really looks like it was meant for that spot.

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2015, 07:47:13 »
Very nice addition!
I love that superset, there is a lot of scope to change things round and plant it how you want. It reminds me of the Britains Floral gardens (plastic soil, holes to fit the little plastic plants in, a little spade tool to push the plants in,
see http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VINTAGE-BRITAINS-FLORAL-GARDEN-HUGE-COLLECTION-INC-HTF-VEGETABLES-SHED-TOOLS-/271737555998?pt=UK_Toys_Creative_Educational_RL&hash=item3f44d20c1e)
of my childhood. Whoops, showing my age now :-[
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 09:55:08 by GrahamB »
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline MandyJ

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2015, 11:25:35 »
Thank you Tiermann and Graham for the link, both hubby and I enjoyed looking at the Britains set.

He has a lawn mower but it's a Dinky and too big for the playmo' people so I can't 'borrow' it   ;)

Mandy

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2015, 11:54:40 »
It reminds me of the Britains Floral gardens (plastic soil, holes to fit the little plastic plants in, a little spade tool to push the plants in,
see http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VINTAGE-BRITAINS-FLORAL-GARDEN-HUGE-COLLECTION-INC-HTF-VEGETABLES-SHED-TOOLS-/271737555998?pt=UK_Toys_Creative_Educational_RL&hash=item3f44d20c1e)
of my childhood. Whoops, showing my age now :-[

That is so incredibly cute :love:

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2015, 18:32:29 »
My brother and I had most of the stuff in that ebay auction. I should have hung onto it, it would go well with Playmobil. Too expensive to think about replacing it now though!
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)