Author Topic: *new* THE STORY OF RANDOLPH PART 2: BONES  (Read 11878 times)

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
Re: *new* THE STORY OF RANDOLPH PART 2: BONES
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2012, 19:24:58 »
Brilliant Joost!

The Betty ditraction scene was great both the script as the pics.  8-)
And those bad jokes are good!!! :lol:
:playmo: :egypt: :roman: :builder: :playmo:

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2012, 21:47:59 »
 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
very funny pages!
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Lynx

• PlaymoChess
  • Playmo Addict
  • The Story Of Randolph * PlaymoChess
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2012, 14:38:32 »
thanks for the replies! Yesterday I made almost 100 new pics, have to take some more in different sceneries but the most complicated are ready for photoshop! I hope to post new pages next week.

I've noticed that I have lot of views but a little amount of replies..  please leave a comment, this comic takes so much effort and time, sometimes I need the encouraging words! Also if you think there are ways to improve.

Thank you all for so far and remember: this comic is not published anywhere else.. exclusive for Playmofriends!
RANDOLPH, a comic with Playmobil! Click for part: [1] [2] [3]

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2012, 14:44:40 »

I've noticed that I have lot of views but a little amount of replies..  please leave a comment, this comic takes so much effort and time, sometimes I need the encouraging words! Also if you think there are ways to improve.

I can understand that feeling.
Sorry for not posting before, I love this comic
but I don't have time to post much while unpacking for the move.

I quite like the mystery, and the whit and humor are superb! :lol:
A very alluring story to say the least.
I cannot wait to read more! :wave:
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2012, 14:56:27 »
 :lol: :lol: :lol: So Betty loves bones!! That was hilarious!! The punchlines are very comic-book like!!!  :)9

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2012, 15:08:55 »

Thank you all for so far and remember: this comic is not published anywhere else.. exclusive for Playmofriends!

We thank you for all your hard work and effort and for sharing this great piece of work with us, Lynx!!!

Don't get downhearted by the few responces. People who don't leave a comment does not mean they do not appreciate of your hard work going into this project. Some may be hasty to read but not reply as they may not have the time to type something. Others see certain topics much later than they are posted. And there is also the issue of visitors who are not members here. Sure, the visitors cannot see the attachments, but they do tend to visit various different topics, threads and boards. Most impotantly, there is also the issue of various bots crawling the web, or as Sylvia has put it:

Most of those "guests" will most likely be entries made by bots which trawl the web.

Google, Bing and all those other search engines regularly visit us and all the other websites out there to check if page content has changed so it can be updated on their pages.

So regular visits by them bots to your thread are also responsible for raising the view count.

I'd say keep up the good work, we all appreciate it and I am sure we will all keep showing you that we do  :)

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2012, 16:09:21 »

Same feeling here! I also check if people will leave a supporting message or some positive feedback about my pictures and stories. I realise some members have way better writing and photographing skills, but still you post it here tombe shared at the forum.

@panos: I'm happy with your positive words here, there not directed to me, but they might as well been..I guess 0)

Now I have said this back to the topic of the randalph story. I hope the 100 pics will be published very soon here at the forum!

Greetz Jan

:playmo: :egypt: :roman: :builder: :playmo:

Offline Lynx

• PlaymoChess
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2012, 10:56:57 »
Thanks for your kind words. That really means a lot to me. This week, I made another 150 pics and finishes the first two pages, when I have four pages ready, I'll post them (otherwise the story becomes to fragmented).

Expect the new pages end of this week or this weekend.  Prepare!

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2012, 11:30:16 »
Just seen this,  :love:
It is very good and must take hours to produce  :clap: :clap:
I'll get Junior to read it, - he used to draw pictures and produce comic books of a character called Skeleton Man so I'm sure he'll love this.

Elaine
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 11:35:51 by skypurr »
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline Lynx

• PlaymoChess
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2012, 12:12:15 »
Just seen this,  :love:
It is very good and must take hours to produce  :clap: :clap:
I'll get Junior to read it, - he used to draw pictures and produce comic books of a character called Skeleton Man so I'm sure he'll love this.

Elaine
Don't forget that there's also a Part 1, with more skeletons and other creepy figures!