Author Topic: Take Along School 5941, Reviewed  (Read 9753 times)

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
Re: Take Along School 5941, Reviewed
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2011, 23:30:07 »
I would have been happy if the 4324 school had come with any map at all! It could have been a world map, or European. Well, at least the school came with a globe. That was nice. :love:

oh so it doesn't come with any map at all? - that was weird for a school set indeed  :eh?: :)

and i love that globe! got mine from DS :cloud9:
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2011, 08:19:48 »
and i love that globe! got mine from DS :cloud9:

Me too :love:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2011, 00:53:04 »
I love the globe, too! One of my favorite PM pieces.

well don thake me wrong pls ilove this set bu the thing that is frustrating me is that us sets are  like a normal toy but in pm look what i mean is that no windows instead they areprinted. everything comes esembled and ready. in trucks and so theres no compartments... i think its not fair. for if you buy pm you wuld expect a fuly pm  item not an imitation like. pe youu understand my point. but still its a really nice set. if im not wrong theres a clinic\hospital  similiar to this right?
ryan :blackhair:

I do agree with you to some extent ryan. Especially since many US buyers (parents, I mean) will go for these cheap sets, and have a poor impression of the quality of playmobil. But considering the number one complaint I hear from parents is how long it takes to put playmo sets together, maybe they will prefer these anyway. Some parents seem to prefer to throw a toy to their kid like you might throw a bone to a dog, and tell them go play, rather than spend time enjoying assembling the toy together.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Riversplaymobil

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2012, 03:16:07 »
 :lol:
Funny the main thing that attracted me to Playmobil was the tediousness of the assembly, now after about 2 years my son who is 6 insists on helping until his little fingers can't push.

We love opening the box and seeing all the tiny parts  :love:

The preassembled sets remind me of 80's Fisher Price toys  :P

Loved those sets when I was a kid  :love:

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2012, 08:40:10 »
I do agree with you to some extent ryan. Especially since many US buyers (parents, I mean) will go for these cheap sets, and have a poor impression of the quality of playmobil. But considering the number one complaint I hear from parents is how long it takes to put playmo sets together, maybe they will prefer these anyway. Some parents seem to prefer to throw a toy to their kid like you might throw a bone to a dog, and tell them go play, rather than spend time enjoying assembling the toy together.

Most parents have better things to do than put up with their brats.. better to throw them in front of the tv or computer.. and then whine that something they saw wasn't "appropriate"... when that's supposed to be THEIR job.

Besides, putting a set together is SUPPOSED to be part of the fun.. System X kinda ruined that... Putting 300 of those pieces in place is NOT fun, no matter how you look at it (can you tell I was traumatized with the assembly of the space station?  :P )

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2012, 09:04:45 »
Thank you very much for posting these pictures.
I would really like to buy this set!

The children all look great, the furniture and accessories... Even the building is one of the best take-alongs I've seen so far.
I agree that the window looks bad, but it's a take-along set after all: designed to be cheap and small. For a real building you can still buy the actual school.

I've never seen this in shops before, but I'll buy one as soon as I get the chance  :)

Offline retronio22

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2012, 13:55:25 »
This set is so perfect and so cheap!!It's a pity that it hasn't been released in Greece!

Offline tigana123

• Playmo Fanatic
  • Chief Architect
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2012, 21:13:08 »
Actually it has and you can find it in the stores now.

Offline retronio22

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2012, 07:21:40 »
Yes,it's true!And it's in a normal price,about 26 euros!

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2012, 16:34:10 »
Did I miss it in Belgium   ???

I've never seen it in the shelves...