Author Topic: 4239 puppet theater  (Read 8454 times)

Offline highlandcattle

• Playmo Lover
Re: 4239 puppet theater
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2010, 16:22:20 »
I got the figures seperatly through DS. I don't like the theater much, but I would buy it as a gift for children. It is brilliant for kids.

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2010, 22:19:41 »
Good evening Martin  :wave:

What a brilliantly detailled presentation and introduction of the characters and their individual personalities  :clap:

I too think that the price is bit high but I guess that it has quite a "curb appeal"  :love:

Ali Baba had me in stitches with his comment on the fact that he purchased it already but will wait for 3 years until opening it  :lol: ! Oh, dear Friend Ali  :wave:, you give a brand new meaning to the expression "Patience is the Mother of all Vertues"  0)

Karim :)
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 22:25:28 by playmovictorian »
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2017, 22:42:36 »
The essential problem with this set is that there is no way to use the klickies as actual puppets. There is neither magnet beneath nor string above. Even simple sticks to the back would have been acceptable. No, you have to put your big hands down into the set every time you want to move the figures. And inevitably you knock them over. So: no fun.
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman: