Author Topic: The chronicles of Mittland Part 03 Time of the wolves  (Read 21838 times)

Offline Vauban

• Playmo Addict
Re: The chronicles of Mittland Part 02 Time of the wolves
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2011, 11:11:26 »
ARN recommended, „then let us start immediately!“ They pulled their hoods again deeply in the face and ran to the town-gate. How their allying had promised it them, they could unhindered pass the town-gate and hurried with the best desires of the night watchman to the close forest before the town.

Offline Vauban

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2011, 11:11:58 »
Two wolves came to meet them and welcomed the four joyfully. „HADOR, you will ride to the forest people, JURAS and LILIAN will visit the nomades. Tell them about our plans.“ „And you will inform our troops?“ JURAS wanted to know of ARN. „I will meet me with TIRAN, one of our army leaders, and will send him with his men to you.“ 

Offline Vauban

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2011, 11:12:26 »
„You will not return to us? “„No, my way continues to lead me into the Drachental.“ „To the dwarves? Since the Great War they nevertheless always held distance from the interests of humans.“ „Also their highest pit master recognized that their realm is in danger. Because if ARTRAC brought only all people realms under his force, he won' t stop in his conquest illusion.“ Again it was at LILIAN to contradict the plans of the others. She had most own conceptions, as she wanted to help TURAS. „I will ride first with ARN, but I want in the North realm, to TURAS. I will not leave him alone.“

Offline Vauban

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2011, 11:13:35 »
„Why TURAS is to be in the North realm?“ HADOR wanted to know of the young woman. „He can be everywhere in the realm of the dragon. “„If his brother TURID still lives, as it ARN reported to us, and ARTRAC keeps imprisoned him thus for 18 years, he will do this in his most characteristic territory. And he will then bring TURAS likewise there.“ LILIAN's argumentation was clear to her companions. „Well, young woman, we ride together“, ARN agreed to her.

Offline Vauban

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2011, 11:14:24 »
ARN's friend from the town had given beside supplies also fresh clothes to them. The pilgrim clothes had become worthless as mask, since the outwitted soldiers had seen her. Thus they changed the clothes. Also weapons their ally had procured to them. Then our friends separated and rode their respective targets against.
To bei continued …

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Re: The chronicles of Mittland Part 03 Time of the wolves
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2011, 11:37:44 »
Lovely once again Sir, i look forward to the rest of the story !!!  :love: :love:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2011, 15:15:35 »
I agree wholeheartedly! :clap:
Magnificent job, and I cannot wait to read to the end! :wow: :wow: :wow:
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2011, 15:16:43 »
A great start to the next part of the story Vauban. The plot thickens lets hope everything works out for our heroes. (Apart from Giorginetto who is supporting the bad guys of course :-) )

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2011, 16:17:20 »
A great start to the next part of the story Vauban. The plot thickens lets hope everything works out for our heroes. (Apart from Giorginetto who is supporting the bad guys of course :-) )

and i hope they win after all and the dragon prevail after all.. but not up to me .... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline el jefe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2011, 22:54:44 »
A great beginning. This part should be quite epic!  I love the blind king of the nomad tribes.  He looks awesome.   :wave: