Author Topic: A Victorian Cameback  (Read 21118 times)

Offline macgayver

• MrPainterElf
  • Playmo Addict
  • www.macgayverplaymobil.be
    • Macgayverplaymobil
Re: A Victorian Cameback
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2011, 07:20:15 »
I love the house , very cool idea
One picture say's more then a thousand words ;)

Offline kaethe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2011, 10:44:45 »
Wonderful start, I love how you made the house look abandoned and vandalized.  Looking forward to future installments.
kaethe

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2011, 11:21:04 »
Thank you all very much for your comments! I appreciate it!  :love:

@Luis, I made myself the coat, hat and fur trim in the skirt.

@Wot, thank you for the data, but in fact Chief Perz is not very smart, he got to be Chief based on his friendship with bigger fishes, but he lacks character and most of all wits. He is quite illiterate  ;) ;)
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2011, 12:33:57 »
I made myself the coat, hat and fur trim in the skirt.

You did a really great job on them! They look proffessionally done. It's that same stuff from that guy again I guess? (wow, that's vague... I haven't had coffee yet.)
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2011, 12:58:56 »
Absolutely wonderful story, Gaston  :love: The photography is so beautiful and the story is so intriguing! You did an excellent job on your custom lady and your details on the house. I can't wait to find out who left the flower!

Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
I need Playmobil! 

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2011, 13:29:10 »
@Wot, thank you for the data, but in fact Chief Perz is not very smart, he got to be Chief based on his friendship with bigger fishes, but he lacks character and most of all wits. He is quite illiterate  ;) ;)

Oh!
That makes great sense, great job with your character development. :wow:

Awesome.... ;D
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2011, 13:56:26 »
MORE MORE MORE!!! GIVE US MORE!!!

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2011, 14:00:05 »
Excellent story and photos, Gaston.  You have a great way with words.  I like the phrase "with shocked delight" especially; it sums exactly what must have been her mixed feelings on returning.

The costume you have made for her is truly wonderful - it looks just right, it could be Playmobil's own.

And the lily?  Is there a long lost admirer who has waited all these years for her return?  Although if she's off back to London so soon, he may have waited in vain.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2011, 14:19:22 »
And the lily?  Is there a long lost admirer who has waited all these years for her return?  Although if she's off back to London so soon, he may have waited in vain.

Thank you Jenna, Panos and Gordon!  ;D

@bb, yes same stuff, I have to check but I think I had presented this outfit in the customs gallery, I don't remember now....
@Gordon, thanks a lot Sir! I take your prays of my english with shocked delight!  ;D Seriously, thanx a lot! I can't say much about the lilly yet.... I love the suspense.  She is already in England as you know if you have read Karim's story so this is really a flashback...there will be another one (a short one) quite soon.  ;)
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2011, 14:28:53 »
@bb, yes same stuff, I have to check but I think I had presented this outfit in the customs gallery, I don't remember now....

Yes, you did. I know I've seen her before. She's so beautiful!  :love:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.