Author Topic: Garden of Heroes  (Read 23776 times)

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
Re: Garden of Heroes
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2010, 19:34:42 »
Thanx a lot Gordon!  ;D
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2010, 22:38:17 »
Wonderful story! :wow: :wow: :wow:
I suppose they are transporting this ale to your Knight who will be fighting in Winterhaven?
Very good story line, and excellent idea! :clap:
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2010, 01:37:27 »
Wonderful story and photos, Gaston.  I thought at first it was all photographed outside and that the background was real.  Look forward to more.   :wave:
Gordon, I'll post a pic of the making tomorrow so you can see how it was photographed  :)
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2010, 01:53:54 »
I suppose they are transporting this ale to your Knight who will be fighting in Winterhaven?
Exactly, WOT, that's part of it  ;) The plot will develope until the tournament and then continue depending on how the tournament ends. Or at least depending on how my Knight does it there. I still have to thnk about it....
Thanx for your comments.  :wave:
Gaston

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2010, 03:03:51 »
Gordon, I'll post a pic of the making tomorrow so you can see how it was photographed  :)
WOW!  :wow: The photography is amazing Gaston, can't wait to see how you did it.
I love the story, the idea is great.  :clap:
Waiting on the edge of my seat for more...

Elaine
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2010, 17:30:03 »
Hello guys!
Thanks Elaine!
Sorry for the delay. Here are a few pics of the "behind the scenes".

This is the real take of the first photo in the story. You see? I just redefined the limits of the photo and made a few photoshop touches here and there and I had a very different look from what it was originally(please see pic #1)

This is the photo where the mysterious black figure is disappearing. Again just cut out the bad edges and in this case a little vanishing FX with photoshop too.

And this last one (minus the giant cat) is the location of the house scene. Here just the right spot and a good point of view were enough. It was very uncomfortable for I had the wall very near to me (and I'm a big guy) and the angle was a problem, but I managed by pointing at the scene without looking at the screen. I made a lot of shoots till I found the right angle.

So I would say that LOCATION is the main ingredient here. And also a basic use of PS. Nothing else.
BTW with PS I only erase unwanted things or completed backgrounds. The lighting and colors were just natural..... that or I have a magic cam!  ;D
Should you have any questions please ask! Hope it helps!
Gaston- On my way back home from work I realised that this last scene hasn't been published yet! :lol: :lol: so you had a bonus preview of chapter 2!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 22:48:57 by tonguello »

Offline el jefe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2010, 00:53:00 »
Awesome story so far.  Can't wait to see more!  :wave:

Offline Justindo

• Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2010, 07:15:20 »
I really like this story so far, tonguello!  It's very suspenseful and you've created a very eerie mood and setting.  I can't wait to see how it develops! :)
:egypt: :roman: :viking: :knight: :arrr: :indian: :cowboy:

Offline henry_martini

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2010, 07:24:01 »
Truely intriguing. It reminds me of some books I have read when I was younger.  :)

H_M
@geobra: Thanks a lot! :-)

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2010, 10:41:12 »
Thank you el jefe, Justin and Henry! Chapter 2 coming soon! Hopefully next week....  :wave: