Author Topic: ABS material  (Read 5202 times)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: ABS material
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2007, 16:55:31 »
Thank you for the extra photos, Jochen.  They explain everything exactly.  One more question, though - what colour of paint do you use?  It looks a very good match.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2007, 18:25:28 »
And the custom rabbit hutch you built looks amazing! :wow:
Is it modelled to look exactly like one you have at home?
(I somehow get the feeling the answer will be "yes." ;D)

Yes ;D How do you know? I send you some time ago a photo of our real life rabbit room, didn't I?

That's right, but I don't have a clear recollection of what their houses looked like now - only that they had very nice and comfortable-looking living quarters.... one might even describe them as luxurious, when compared to what some other rabbits have to be content with. ;D

I simply meant that I have come to expect that every Playmo item you make is like a miniature version of the real thing, due to the consistent attention to detail you have shown us so far. ;)

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
    • Little Jo's PlaymoWorld
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2007, 09:11:52 »
Thank you for the extra photos, Jochen.  They explain everything exactly.  One more question, though - what colour of paint do you use?  It looks a very good match.

It's Revell 330 flery red, silk matt.

That's right, but I don't have a clear recollection of what their houses looked like now - only that they had very nice and comfortable-looking living quarters.... one might even describe them as luxurious, when compared to what some other rabbits have to be content with. ;D

Hm, don't know if they are luxurious. I've attached on early shoot from the rabbits room (in the meantime there had been made some changes so it doesnt look the same anymore, but the hutches are the same) where you can see the real life rabbit hutches (there is a third one in the room too, but it's out of view of the photo shoot).

I simply meant that I have come to expect that every Playmo item you make is like a miniature version of the real thing, due to the consistent attention to detail you have shown us so far. ;)

;D Yes, I'm designing most items occording to our real life items because in the far future I want to tell some stories based on real life events and for this need some corresponding item (currently I'm planning a 1:20 scaled "outside" model of our house)