Author Topic: what is the set that you are most emotionally attached?  (Read 8198 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Re: what is the set that you are most emotionally attached?
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2011, 14:36:49 »
these are quite a few sets Sir Gustavo...

;D ;D ;D ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2011, 14:43:40 »
these are quite a few sets Sir Gustavo...

;D ;D ;D ;D

My favs! :love:

I have great memories for the ones below too :love:

However 3364 isn't very appealing to me, I felt dazzled by the monkeys ...

As for 3347, it was somewhat like going back to the Trol box dioramas, when I got it, in 1990 (one of the firts ones I got in Portugal). Felt magic! :yup:
(But in the Playmobil.De site, the picture isn't the original one, which I put below :lens: from Collectobil.com ...)

see attachments
Gus
:blackhair:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2011, 14:46:19 »
My favs! :love:

I have great memories for the ones below too :love:

However 3364 isn't very appealing to me, I felt dazzled by the monkeys ...

As for 3347, it was somewhat like going back to the Trol box dioramas, when I got it, in 1990 (one of the firts ones I got in Portugal). Felt magic! :yup:
(But in the Playmobil.De site, the picture isn't the original one, which I put below :lens: from Collectobil.com ...)

see attachments

3347 also stands very high in the list of my fav single klickies , the fishing trowler is an amazing set that was very advanced quality and colour wise at its time comparing to the rest of playmobil and these klickies were awesome on it. Really want to set all these up now still have them boxed somehwere and they have been boxed since the early/mid 90s.....
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2011, 14:52:47 »
And I can end with these ones (3653 & 3674 also attached), that are listed in Playmobil.De Archiv as from 1993, but I believe they're from 1992, because I left Portugal January or February 1993, and I already had them ...

For little haven't I gotten the civilian collection (dated 1994, in the site Archiv, together with the first Specials), the "Merry Men". God-knows the effect it would have produced on me, so, it's part of my biography that I did not see them, until later internet research (2008).

Some medieval (among them, 3653) were produced and sold in Brasil, by Estrela (who did good work too, in reproducing boxes and sets faithfully), later on, late 90s, maybe, but at that time I was growing up (? ::) ), and payed no attention at all to my playmo. In 1997, I sent them all to young cousins, in Belo Horizonte, another town, (mom's family), and lived without playmobil for the following 10 years (if ever that is possible :hmm: ...).

Interesting thing of this topic is that you can remind your life, for the ones who grew up on playmo at least ...

:wave:

Gus
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 15:14:12 by Gustavo »
Gus

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2011, 16:31:19 »
I can't be unfair, and not to mention at least one western set ... So, I selected 3304 (attached), I really loved when I got it. I had quite a few western sets, back then. Nowadays, I don't have them on my lists, at least not yet. (Maybe someday ...)
Gus

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2011, 18:25:59 »
3653 yeah.. i got about 22 of these .... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2011, 13:32:20 »
weird question...i'm emotionally attached to all of the sets i own :hmm:

really ?  :hmm: :hmm: to me the sets i've bought now as an adult i'am not really emotionally attached to them ,i say... i can find another one like this who cares ".... i have around 20 5300 houses the 5300 that i love is the one i had as a kid  ;)
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2011, 13:35:00 »
i have around 20 5300 houses the 5300 that i love is the one i had as a kid  ;)

:(o): :(o): :(o): :(o): :(o): :(o): :(o): :(o): :(o): :(o):

Alex we will have to force you to take pictures of that !!! 20 victorian houses ? are they all complete and in box or what ?? pictures Sir, now you said that you cant get away , we want to see that amazig victorian city of yours !!!!!!

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2011, 13:35:38 »
There are two significant sets for me:

http://collectobil.com/catalogue/items/3298.htm

This was the first set we bought when we started collecting back in 1992 and as you well now we are still very much interested in the animal theme.

The other set also features some bears:

http://playmodb.org/setpics/3248.jpg

are you a bear lover gis ?  :hmm: :hmm:
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2011, 13:43:48 »
:(o): :(o): :(o): :(o): :(o): :(o): :(o): :(o): :(o): :(o):

Alex we will have to force you to take pictures of that !!! 20 victorian houses ? are they all complete and in box or what ?? pictures Sir, now you said that you cant get away , we want to see that amazig victorian city of yours !!!!!!

i have 6 in my showcase and one in my room(it's the only playmo i'll take with me to the us  :( :( ) the others are msib , i don't have a camera george  only in my phone ;) ....and  i'am bored  :-[ :-[ as well to learn how to put them in the pc....
The spirits rule !!!!