Author Topic: some mystery parts "Parts Identifying Extravaganza #1"  (Read 13380 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: some mystery parts "Parts Identifying Extravaganza #1"
« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2009, 23:56:52 »
Sorry folks for some reason the "Whats This" was not highlighted saying there were new responses ? 
:cheerlead: :yippee: :confetti: YES congratulations Pingo :confetti:  :yippee::cheerlead:
Pingo please pm me your shipping info and I will get one of those blisters off to you  :cham:

Any parts that did not get ID'ed will be put into the Parts Identifying Extravaganza #2

Thank you all for participating and making this a fun event :wow:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline reylocann

• Playmo Fanatic
  • One can never have too many cats!
« Reply #61 on: November 07, 2009, 23:49:20 »
Someone out there must know what # 10 is....I have one TOOOO!...Is it possible it isn't playmobil?

You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation. - Plato

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #62 on: November 08, 2009, 00:27:35 »
Someone out there must know what # 10 is....I have one TOOOO!...Is it possible it isn't playmobil?

If you do figure it out you might want to wait for the 2nd round and score yourself a point :shhhh:. It will be included in there along with the new mystery parts I have been getting .
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #63 on: November 08, 2009, 00:52:20 »
If you do figure it out you might want to wait for the 2nd round and score yourself a point :shhhh:. It will be included in there along with the new mystery parts I have been getting .

Does it have a casting part number on it?
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #64 on: November 08, 2009, 01:18:29 »
Does it have a casting part number on it?

I will look but not all parts do . It can actually be a bit strange . A really small part that you would think would be hard to fit the extra detail in the mold does (Stretcher strap/belt 30 09 417 cast # 3202340 1). A part that is large and seems easy to fit it in does not (Cage end wall, hinged to serve as ramp 30 45 963) 8} It might be a production year thing. Maybe somebody with more experience in plastic molding know more as I am just going to be guessing.

Offline reylocann

• Playmo Fanatic
  • One can never have too many cats!
« Reply #65 on: November 08, 2009, 23:21:01 »
no numbers bill.........

You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation. - Plato

Offline pingo

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #66 on: January 19, 2010, 17:25:17 »
 :yippee: My winnings is arrived, 2 x duo pack  :wow: :wow: Rasputin
Ras asked me to take a  :camera: and get all you playmofriends ready to
:cheerlead: "Parts Identifying Extravaganza" contest 3  :cheerlead:
 :woohoo: Coming soon her at playmofriends in what is this???  :confetti: :cheerlead::confetti:

Pingo

No it is not the postman that haw smash the duo pack  :-[ just me customizing
I'm just not into baby blue cars