Author Topic: US DS Next Parts Delivery  (Read 2760 times)

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Re: US DS Next Parts Delivery
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2010, 05:13:05 »
I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.  I've placed between two and six fairly large US DS orders every year for the last few years and what is "out of stock" or "discontinued" gets put into the next order and remains there until I get the part, and most of these are not old or rare parts.  Also, when I need 50 of something (e.g. helmets), I'm always told they have say 12 in stock and then 3 actually arrive, if any.  That's to say nothing of the parts I want that they say they don't have any of.  When I was fortunate enough to have a gracious fellow Playmofriends board member place a UK DS order for me, I got nearly every part I've ever wanted and in the quantity I wanted right away.  This tells me that US DS is terribly poor in comparison to other countries' DS, to say nothing of Germany's DS.  This goes for Playmobil USA as a whole, as I've ordered several sets the day they were released and was informed that they were "out of stock" or "only had 3", which is absurd.  As for the "wait until next month when we will be getting a huge parts shipment from Germany", I've found this usually means wait three months when we get our tiny shipment.

I suppose I should be thankful that I can get anything at all from US DS, but it's not as if I'm not paying them.

You've hit the nail on the head for sure Justindo  :)9! It's usually a great frustration dealing with US DS compared to UK DS, or Germany DS  :hissyfit:!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!