Author Topic: Greek Collector's Exhibition at Playmobil Athens !!!!!!  (Read 5347 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Re: Greek Collector's Exhibition at Playmobil Athens !!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2011, 10:17:02 »
It will be be better for my troops to destroy this beautifull medieval city of yours!! ;D ;D

They can try .. try is good even when there are no odds for winning ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2011, 10:26:44 »
I hope that i could present you my medieval armies including the Great Ithacian Army of Golden Wyvern until the end of May.

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2011, 11:24:13 »
Many congratulations on getting this slot!! It's great to see things are moving.

I however do want to quell some of your excitement with all your planning (I am really sorry)  because the dimensions or really not that big. The dimensions given are 1,56x2,77 which is 4,3212 m^2 the dimensions of our playmotable are 1,8x2,4 which is 4,32 m^2. It is really not that big. I think Sir Wolf's Medieval is MORE THEN ENOUGH to fill this. It really is not that big with the collections you guys have.

Sorry for being a pessimist realist, but I don't want you guys to pool all your western collection and then find you can only use like 20%.

I am really excited for you guys and anxious to see which way you are going.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2011, 11:35:50 »
I think Sir Gis has made some very valid points. When we meet next we will discuss in details how we shall fill and with what the 4m2 which we will  have available . I still think we ought to go for western and help this way our cause to bring it back. Steck is coming back through 3441 so i think thats done.

I have about 6-8 western houses, 7-8 forts, quite a few union and confederate soldiers about 50 each i think, about 60 indians or so , a mint wetsern train and a MISB wind thingie, eerrr quite a few wagons, cannons etc and quite a few very old cavalry soldiers though i cant remember how many !!! If we decide to go for western I am sure some more will be available  ( espeically confederates which i really like ) from me between our may meeting and September's display !!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Justindo

• Playmo Master
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2011, 06:19:00 »
You all must be very excited!  I can't wait to see what you all come up with for displays. :)
:egypt: :roman: :viking: :knight: :arrr: :indian: :cowboy: