Author Topic: Novelties 2007 - second half ! (New Pirateship, Circus, Car-Wash...............)  (Read 7171 times)

Offline Customizer

• Playmo Master
Hello Playmofriends,

here are the first pics from the novelties 2007 - second half !

ENJOY !

http://www.karstadt.de/kategorieAnzeigen.do?kid=869875&pageCount=2&pfad=866898+867029

http://www.playmo-portal.com/playmobilforum/2007-wer-weiss-was-t15032-120.html#163335

Pic from the pirateship from Daniela !! (thx)

gentle greets

Andi
« Last Edit: January 26, 2007, 19:51:31 by Customizer »

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Thanks for the picture and links andi.  So far, the only item which interests me is the hood on the jeep.  The jeep seems to be a reissue so hopefully the hood will fit the earlier versions and so I can weatherproof the ones I have.

“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline cachalote

• x
  • Playmo Master
i can see only one set that i like - the new pirate special - although he is really not that fantastic.

8}
what i am really interested is in knowing what the pirate ship picture form daniela really is - an old custom, an old prototype?
i can't understand a word of german.
please andi, hel me.

8}
and also, what is the other picture of a ship in the playmo-portal (same thread, on the next page).
is it a new future release?
again, i need help andi.
please.

:)
    honni soit qui mal y pense

Offline cachalote

• x
  • Playmo Master
oh my god, it is really a new pirate ship
 :wow:
and a new raft...

Offline cachalote

• x
  • Playmo Master
and a new pirate captain...
and a new pirate treasure table scene...
and a new pirate advent-calendar (can someone explain to me wht that is - i don't think we have in portugal?).
i am so happy with all these new releases.
i am logging out now just to look at them more closely.
thanks tiermann.

Offline Captain Henry

• Pirate King!
  • Playmo Lover
YES!!!! New Pirates!

I have been waiting for this for a while - fortunately I have an extra year here in the US to save my money for when these sets become available.

I think the new ship looks interesting, but I think my favorite of all is the new lighthouse. I also like the new kraken and the new pirate crew - with a lady pirate and a bald pirate as well...

2007 is definitely looking up!
He who rules the seas, rules the world! And pirates rule the seas! -- Captain Henry

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
    • Little Jo's PlaymoWorld
Wow!

Look Tim, a lot of new animals (sets)!!!  :yippee: :inlove:  ... is this a baby gorilla in the pet shop?

(Pics borrowed from the spanish link provided above)

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
    • Little Jo's PlaymoWorld
Some more ...

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Has anyone noticed the new style cannonball - a ball on a stick.  Presumably this is for safety reasons as it may be more difficult for a child to swallow.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”