Author Topic: Santa Castle 2020  (Read 5453 times)

Offline doug

• Playmo Fanatic
Re: Santa Castle 2020
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2021, 19:23:22 »
Tim, where do you find the time?!

Wonderful as always.

I like the challenge (sometimes!) of making dios with constraints.  It can push creativity.

I think this might be my favorite of your Christmas scenes (not to take anything away from Christmas 3000!l, and a part of that is how crowded it had to be to fit everything in.  I am sure that made designing and picture taking more challenging, but all the elves crammed in those tight rooms seems spot-on for the logistics of a mythical castle at the north pole.  (Herbie has a spacious office, but of course, all the other elves fear Herbie......)

Looking forward to next year's!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2021, 18:23:26 »
Long live steck and the amazing 4wayers. We got them at the end

Another grand steck diorama Tim, i bow to it. Daughters love it as well
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline PlaymoGuardian

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2021, 03:00:09 »
Christmas and playmobil are synonymous as far as I’m concerned. When I was young Christmas was my only opportunity for playmobil, so my inner child thanks you for being able to witness this great diorama. Yet another master of movement with your ability to bring playmobil to life within your scenes. Among the many things to find in your photos, I thought the large kegs/barrels in the background were a fun touch ; )