Author Topic: the new Nativity and Wise Men sets  (Read 4906 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: the new Nativity and Wise Men sets
« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2014, 19:42:01 »
Good job Mary for encouraging her teenage son to cook for himself!  :lol:

I heard his mom had to give it to him so he would be more attractive to the opposit sex. A man with his own pot is a hot commodity, especially seeing as he just sat around with his friends and talked all day. He once was an aspiring carpenter but then one day he decided to build a soap box.

Not confirmed through klickyleaks though so I have my doubts.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: the new Nativity and Wise Men sets
« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2014, 00:33:50 »
Please be careful with this conversation, guys.  Please note point number four from the member guidelines:

4. Members come to PlaymoFriends primarily to relax, socialize, and enjoy their hobby in the company of people who share their interest. Therefore, we ask that, in general, you refrain from discussing politics, religion, or other controversial topics. Should such a topic naturally arise, we must insist that only respectful, polite comments be posted and that extra consideration is taken to avoid insulting or rude posts. Hurtful behavior will not be tolerated, for the good of all.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 02:22:08 by bonniebeth »
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.