Author Topic: Pynedor's Playmobil  (Read 75123 times)

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
Re: Pynedor's Playmobil Purchases
« Reply #180 on: January 25, 2014, 08:47:08 »
They're gorgeous!! Is it the 3739 blue car that is supposed to have stickers with yellow stripes on the sides?

I really like it without the stickers. And I'm curious about your customizing plans.

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #181 on: January 25, 2014, 14:15:21 »
Yes, that's the one. They aren't stickers though. It's printing. :)
~Pynedor~

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #182 on: January 25, 2014, 18:50:49 »
Here is the first phase of the custom. It's been primered and has some new wheels. :D

~Pynedor~

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #183 on: January 25, 2014, 18:59:35 »
:o :o :o

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #184 on: January 26, 2014, 01:54:27 »
Uh, thanks, tahra. :lol:

*Hype: The Time Quest spoilers follow*

Hmm, in the Hype game I encountered some Knights Templar! I wasn't expecting them to make an appearance in the game! It was great. I met one named Talboth, sprung him from the dungeon, and then he turned out to be a traitor, so I had to fight off the lot of the Templars at their monastery fortress. :lol:

The Templars look great in the game. Seeing all of these familiar figures is fantastic. At every turn there pops up a Medieval peasant or Special figure that I recognise from some set. I actually wonder whether some of them were created because of this game. I know at least that the Hype special was, and I always wondered why that Special (4616 if you're wondering) was so unique, what with that sword and all.

This game gets better and better, but it makes me wish even more for the MMORPG that never turned up. I would play that all the time! :lol:

~Pynedor~

Offline Erik

• Playmobil crusader / Toyhunter
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #185 on: January 26, 2014, 03:56:52 »
Beware, this game is simple yet addictive!!!!!!! ;)
The most valiant knights are made of German plastic!!!

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #186 on: January 26, 2014, 04:02:37 »
Beware, this game is simple yet addictive!!!!!!! ;)

Indeed, it is! The one thing that actually helps though is how there is no leveling or equipment systems; if there were I'd have spent even longer training on the enemies and collecting useless loot and such. :lol:
~Pynedor~

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #187 on: January 26, 2014, 12:11:17 »
Nice cars the one you've customised is already looking very smart just for being repainted in that nice grey colour, I'm not a car expert so the nearest thing I can draw comparison to is the toy Saab car which I had as a kid it's certainly got a good sleek shape to it. Guess shouldn't be to surprised the Templar Talboth was a traitor after all you did spring him from jail so there must be reason why he got there in the first place unless someone just didn't like Templars   

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #188 on: January 26, 2014, 15:01:50 »
Guess shouldn't be to surprised the Templar Talboth was a traitor after all you did spring him from jail so there must be reason why he got there in the first place unless someone just didn't like Templars

Ah, yes. Well, Playmobil Hype and game Hype have both dealt with Talboth and his cohorts.

~Pynedor~

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #189 on: January 26, 2014, 23:45:07 »
The golden knight that I made earlier has remained one of my favourite customs that I've done so far, and I've wanted to create a similar one with silver armour. This custom is my first attempt at that, but he isn't finished at all yet and needs some tweaking. I also need a permanent figure to use as the base since this one is not meant to be customised. :lol:

Anyway, I think he turned out well:

Here's a group shot of some of my heroes, eager for a quest:

~Pynedor~