Author Topic: US Parts Department closing for the Holidays  (Read 2035 times)

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
US Parts Department closing for the Holidays
« on: October 31, 2017, 18:53:49 »
The parts department will be closing to focus on full product sales from November 20- January 2.

I was rather pleased with my most recent interaction with them.  They actually gladly helped find a substitute part to one that I had selected which was discontinued.  They also had all of the items I selected in stock (2 of the items are normally out of stock) and when I called to finalize the placing of my order, the lady who took care of me thought that the project that I was buying parts for was a neat idea.  I was kind of shocked.  Now to impatiently wait for my parts to arrive  ;D
I'm glad that I'm not the only one :)

Offline Robbie

• Playmo Master
Re: US Parts Department closing for the Holidays
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2017, 01:15:35 »
That's good to know. I found a used Suburban House (4279) with an expansion floor that I was hoping to complete and put on eBay before Christmas. I need to get busy!  8}

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2017, 06:28:56 »
Yeah. It was helpful to know. Now I have to put another order together quickly since I’m replaced mg missing pieces on one of my nephew’s trucks... and they didn’t tell me the tail gate was gone.
I'm glad that I'm not the only one :)

Offline Robbie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2017, 13:19:59 »
I sent an email with my list of needed parts on Friday and received my invoice yesterday! I've never had such a fast turnaround with the parts department and I'm very pleased....even though the most vital parts I needed aren't available.