Author Topic: Royal guards for fairytale castle...  (Read 3380 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: Royal guards for fairytale castle...
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2010, 13:36:53 »
Just the job for ceremonial guards, Panos; well thought out and very nicely done customs.  And the overcoat is called a tabard.

Thank you Gordon!! Both on your feedback and your help with vocabulary!!! :wave: :wave:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2010, 13:37:46 »
Ah yes! The original looks like an usher at the circus, your changes look even more impressive now, thank you!  :wave:

Exactly what I thought Gepetto!!! Thus the customising!!

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2010, 16:57:25 »
nice i like both of them your gards seem to be more serious and soldiers the standard ones is only for anouncing the dinner time but this is what they are supposed to do !!!!!

well done exellent work!!!!
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2010, 16:59:23 »
nice i like both of them your gards seem to be more serious and soldiers the standard ones is only for anouncing the dinner time but this is what they are supposed to do !!!!!

well done exellent work!!!!

Thank you Alex!!!

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2010, 17:02:51 »
Just the job for ceremonial guards, Panos; well thought out and very nicely done customs.  And the overcoat is called a tabard.

gordon are you sure   tabard  in the  translation in the greek  it says Chlamys wich is  ancient greek  clothing see it here           

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_kV2ioI0q6vc/SZznFVpw7zI/AAAAAAAAADI/lcVEqL8Y6tk/s320/chlamys.jpg

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/attachments/general-chit-chat/19823d1204912918-hades-greek-god-underworld-chlamys.gif
The spirits rule !!!!