Poll

Which playmobil hunk do you think is the hottest?

Speedo guy from 4858
3 (9.1%)
Jazz Musician from 4508
6 (18.2%)
Firefighter from 4621
3 (9.1%)
Surfer Dude from 4637
2 (6.1%)
Man of the House from 5507
2 (6.1%)
Modern Groom from 7497
0 (0%)
Action Man from 4170
3 (9.1%)
Gaul from 7924
3 (9.1%)
Special 4505
1 (3%)
St. Martin from 4409
2 (6.1%)
Barbecue Dad from 4649
3 (9.1%)
Police officer from 3908
3 (9.1%)
English Soccer Player from 4709
2 (6.1%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Voting closed: March 08, 2011, 03:29:26

Author Topic: Please Vote for the Hottest Playmohunk!  (Read 22056 times)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: Please Vote for the Hottest Playmohunk!
« Reply #190 on: March 08, 2011, 20:52:44 »
Most of us do, at least! Yeah, I think the only ones that should be simultaneous are the custom hunk and custom babe thing. It'll be fun for those to be at the same time. Right now, though, I need to be working on the photo competition, as soon as my camera gets here!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #191 on: March 09, 2011, 07:44:27 »
Most of us do, at least! Yeah, I think the only ones that should be simultaneous are the custom hunk and custom babe thing. It'll be fun for those to be at the same time. Right now, though, I need to be working on the photo competition, as soon as my camera gets here!

I think these are all great competitions but i think its best to have once at a time as otherwise each vote will lose its significance and inpout from all members , not everyone posts as much as some here  :P :P !!!! One at time will be better for each thread and will not clutter the forum with too many votes ....
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #192 on: March 09, 2011, 14:11:48 »
, the Jazz man is a clear winner and the ladies favourite klicky

If that is how you want to settle thing be my guest   :*)   :lol:

congratulations jazz man  :clap:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #193 on: March 10, 2011, 14:07:49 »
Now wait a minute everyone, you can't discriminate against guys voting for guys & girls voting for girls, it may cause a legal battle :hmm:! Some states here in the USA allow same gender marriage ;)!

oh yes i had forgotten about this  :doh:

I would actually suggest the least attractive Klicky (male or female, but human and not "make believe" or dead ie not that horrible witch with the ugly nose or a skeleton). I believe the rightful winner of that accolade resides in my collection!!

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!   :clap: :clap: :clap: good idea this would be an enjoyable competition my  candidate will be the jazz man offcourse  ;D ;D ;D  ........i'am joking

congrads jazz man :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
The spirits rule !!!!