Author Topic: 5311  (Read 1164 times)

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« on: January 13, 2013, 17:08:00 »
The blue children's bedroom - it didn't come with any hats, did it?

I'm trying to figure out which sets are complete and which ones I need parts for.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: 5311
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2013, 18:48:37 »
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2013, 05:37:41 »
I tried that. There's no hat listed, but the boy is wearing one in the photo. I was hoping someone who has opened a NIB set would remember.

Offline naflibomyalp

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 09:22:44 »
The 2nd photo on playmodb of the box back is from the era where they just liked to make a nice scene.  I believe the boy with the hat is from the organ grinder set especially since the girl is in there too.
In the individual parts the boy is shown as wearing a hat but I think the picture is just meant to represent the figure and not any accessories.  It looks like that picture was just cut from the one above.

I'd say no hats in this set.   :)
[img]

Online tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2013, 09:26:32 »
The boy from this set is on the rocking horsy, without a hat, no?

(they COULD use different kids...)

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2013, 06:17:36 »
The 2nd photo on playmodb of the box back is from the era where they just liked to make a nice scene.  I believe the boy with the hat is from the organ grinder set especially since the girl is in there too.
In the individual parts the boy is shown as wearing a hat but I think the picture is just meant to represent the figure and not any accessories.  It looks like that picture was just cut from the one above.

I'd say no hats in this set.   :)

That was my interpretation too, but I wasn't sure. I don't know why they had to put two of the same boy in that photo.

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2013, 09:04:49 »
My sister owns that set, and theres no kid with a hat in it. Seeing how we never had any victorian style hats for boys, I am 100% certain.

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2013, 10:34:46 »
My sister owns that set, and theres no kid with a hat in it. Seeing how we never had any victorian style hats for boys, I am 100% certain.
Great, thanks! I know I have a few of these hats floating around, but I wasn't sure who they belonged to.

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2013, 10:42:30 »
One more question: On some of the older boy figures, there's a noticeable gap at the top of the pants. Is this caused by age/use, or did they slightly alter the mold later on?