Author Topic: USA Parts Order - 3935 Flat Bed Tractor Trailer  (Read 4680 times)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: USA Parts Order - 3935 Flat Bed Tractor Trailer
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2009, 22:00:25 »
That's great turn round, Walt.  I emailed in an order on the 16th at 11.35 and had the quote back by 12.45.  If the rest of the processing is as fast I should have my order well before we leave for Malta next month.

Actually, I had it on the 24th of this month!
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline minimotors

• Playmo Pal
Re: USA Parts Order - 3935 Flat Bed Tractor Trailer
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2009, 11:40:44 »
I must say - my experience with the US Parts line was very well.  They called me twice to confirm questions and had a response invoice to me the same day. 

While there are a number of pieces not in stock, the majority were there. 

I was told that they put the items not on stock on a master request order, when it reaches a certain level, it is shipped from germany.  Could be 1, 2, or 3 months.  So if you are in a hurry, this might be a bad option.  Although they do not attach names or invoices to that master, which I think would be the pinnacle of Customer service. 

Bill:  I only have a few items I am still in need of, will send the list through in the next day or so.  Hoping to have this main piece restored by Christmas for my son. 

Mark
« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 11:57:10 by minimotors »